Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

not to pile on the eagles fans on here, who have been nothing but pleasant in the interactions i've had with them, but there is now a "cut jalen mills" thread in the eagles forum. i distinctly remember a "cut ellis hobbs" thread popping up after the last time we played them and kenny britt went wild on them, lol.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

not to pile on the eagles fans on here, who have been nothing but pleasant in the interactions i've had with them, but there is now a "cut jalen mills" thread in the eagles forum. i distinctly remember a "cut ellis hobbs" thread popping up after the last time we played them and kenny britt went wild on them, lol.

Just normal reaction.

If that was Butler or Sims, who blew a coverage on 4 and 15, half the forum would be on fire. Lol 

16 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

I was thinking about it last night. Now, I’m in no way saying we are the third best team in the league, but does any team through four weeks have a better pair of wins than at Jacksonville and vs. Philly? Factor in the one loss is against a 3-1 team in a seven hour game where we lost our three best offensive players and were without our fourth, and the resume is definitely nice.

Man.. what a hell of a game. Those drops by the receivers kept Marcus from going for about 500 yards passing. LOL! Jennings dropped nearly had me jump thru the TV. I wasn't high on the Vrabel hire but this guy has this team ready to play every week. I have to tip my hat to Amy & JRob on seeing something in him and taking the leap of faith. I really hate Delanie is missing the ride this year but I know he is still happy for the older guys that were here during the Whiz/Mularkey years. A lot of times yesterday I was like Delaine would have caught that. Great win Titans. Don't get caught up in the hype.  

If we wanted national attention, we are getting it now. Watching NFLN today, there’s a lot of talk. Asked about a group of four “surprising 3-1 teams” two of the three chose us as the best. Last one said we are a real threat to win the AFC. Have to beat the Bills.

Ya we can’t have a let down in Buffalo. 

It be nice to win comfortably for once since our defense is grinding every game  it be nice for once to jump out to a 10-14 point lead early for once but I don’t expect too.

The win yesterday was awesome a lot grit and balls showed yesterday with the coaches the defense Mariota Taylor Davis and even the O-Line at the end what a game  

52 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Overreaction or not, it's nice that this put us finally back on the map and into the conversation. 

For me personally this feels about on par with the playoff win over KC last year. Huge statement, beating the SB champs with their starting quarterback playing, and the whole vibe around the locker room seems crazy. The reaction of the whole roster after Corey's catch was insane, and one of the most beautiful things this team offered me in recent years. I really am starting to believe this team could go all the way this year. I know we're not a juggernaut like the Chiefs with Mahomes or the Rams seem to be, but H2H I think we're a tough matchup for just about anyone in this league.

#FORTHEBOYSSSS

Watching FS1 so far it seems that the consensus game of the week was Browns/Raiders. You know, because two 1 win teams are way more exciting than the 3-1 Titans vs the defending Super Bowl champs in a game that came down to a touchdown with 11 seconds left in OT.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AtoZSports/status/1046595871486464000/video/1

oh yea lets go Bum let’s go Bum ?Tajae those that say you can separate keep proving em wrong. Against 3rd string CB’s I like his chances & maybe some 2’s 

He had a couple good plays yesterday. The guys who said he was a bum aren't denying that, but if we're willing to admit he did well and we had never mentioned that before yesterday, what does that mean? He hasn't been doing well.

In order to get any type of serious consideration as a legitimate #3 option he's going to have to show up consistently. He'll get a pass in the first 3 games because the passing game was thrown off with the injuries, but he's going to have to be a different player than he has been at any other point in his career.

I still think his ceiling is a #3 WR.

13 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

He had a couple good plays yesterday. The guys who said he was a bum aren't denying that, but if we're willing to admit he did well and we had never mentioned that before yesterday, what does that mean? He hasn't been doing well.

In order to get any type of serious consideration as a legitimate #3 option he's going to have to show up consistently. He'll get a pass in the first 3 games because the passing game was thrown off with the injuries, but he's going to have to be a different player than he has been at any other point in his career.

I still think his ceiling is a #3 WR.

So you’re saying he gets a pass the 1st 3 games ? okay so explain how’s he a bum when he missed all of last season & his rookie season he was our #2 & at times #1 WR, going against a secondary #1 & #2 corner playing in an outdated system crying out loud, for a coach that couldn’t scheme this guy open. Okay he’s a bum I get it, don’t hear no one call Taywan a bum after his rookie yr though ??‍♂️ People just won’t admit he’s a bum because he’s not explosive as Corey or Taywan but as I been saying he knows how to get open

Archived