Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sharpe is a bum. Simple as that. Just because he makes a play here or there doesn’t make him any less of a bum. Same goes for Jennings and Williams. Those 3 honestly are bottom of roster guys and honestly probably even shouldn’t even be on a “good” roster.

& don’t forget Taywan he’s a bum too he isn’t better than Tajae he may have potential to be but last I check they’re both yr 2 & Tajae has done more than Taywan to this point 

24 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

& don’t forget Taywan he’s a bum too he isn’t better than Tajae he may have potential to be but last I check they’re both yr 2 & Tajae has done more than Taywan to this point 

Taywan does actually have upside and he’s made more explosive plays this year then Sharpe has made his whole career. He certainly doesn’t get a pass though for his drops this year. We get it, you like Sharpe. Doesn’t change the fact that he sucks.  

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Taywan does actually have upside and he’s made more explosive plays this year then Sharpe has made his whole career. He certainly doesn’t get a pass though for his drops this year. We get it, you like Sharpe. Doesn’t change the fact that he sucks.  

I was as hard on Taylor as anyone going into the year but the guy has made strides in a big way. He couldn’t even get lined up in NE and dropped everything after his only TD last year but now the guy is going to be a very good number 2 for this team very soon

I don’t get Redds love for Sharpe either happy he scored but just don’t get the over whelming love for Sharpe 

One positive from yesterday that hasn't received much note is how well Conklin played in his first game back. No training camp, no preseason, no playing in the first 3 games, and came out and played really well vs a good defensive line. Should only get better as he gets back in to football shape.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

One positive from yesterday that hasn't received much note is how well Conklin played in his first game back. No training camp, no preseason, no playing in the first 3 games, and came out and played really well vs a good defensive line. Should only get better as he gets back in to football shape.

He's a beast. Easily one of the best RTs in the game. 

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Right he has upside but again what has he done more than sharpe again if sharpe a bum so is Taywan he does have more upside, upside smupside I tell you who had upside, Justin hunter, Paul Williams, Ben troupe, Green Beckham, show me production. Taywan drop more balls than Tajae & last yr couldn’t even line up or grasp a playbook but he’s not a bum because of his ✌?Upside✌? Doesn’t change the fact that he still sucks 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Tajae has done more than Taywan? What games or stats are you looking at? Career?

Taywan had 7 catches for 77 yards yesterday. That's 3 more catches and 19 more yards on one game that Tajae has on the season.

No one cares what he did two years ago in a different offense. We care what he can do next week in this offense, and everything points to Taywan being the better player. It's not even remotely close. 

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

One guy is on pace for 56 receptions and 560 yds. The other is on pace for 16 receptions and 200 yards. I'll let you tell me who the better player is.

Let me see it 1st it sounds good though homie but like I said if Tajae a bum so is Taywan. We’re only 4 games into a season were up until yesterday our offense been handcuffed by QB play. Let me see Taywan do it, I’ve seen Tajae get 500 yards his 1st year in the league & all that got him was the title Bum, so let me see yo guy get 800 this yr, 500 is bum yards.. thank you 

Archived