Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Mane flush this BS down the drain, tell me how many yards we as offense put up in the air before yesterday. The offense been handicap by injury at QB position save it bro ??? That really means something. Again if Tajae a bum then hes sitting next to Taywan on the bum seat. Taywan has 12 games left to get over 800 yards. Cause I know a bum that got 500 yards his rookie year. Playing in a offense mr potential couldn’t grasp & failed to make a impact. Good day sir 

What is BS about an 100% true statistic? Lmfao.

You can't just ignore statistics because they don't support your bias.

Are you Sharpe's mom or something?

18 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Saw this quote in the Eagles GDT...

"Maybe we're all not giving Mike Vrabel enough credit. This was the first time in a long time we saw our staff get outmatched strategically"

Be still, my beating heart

And then you got dumb **** like this...

“The Titans are not a very good team. 9 to 10 wins? A sacrificial lamb to the Patriots in the playoffs again? Sure, if they stay healthy, but aren't we trying to repeat? Win the division at the very least? You need to beat teams like the Titans if you want to keep those hopes alive, especially when you have a 17-3 lead with less than half the 3rd quarter left. Such an embarrassing performance.”

Beat teams “like the Titans” as if we’re a bottom of the league type team. 

rashaan running around like a missile just like in college...for him it's gonna be all about absorbing the mental part of the game and getting to the point where he can read and react as quickly as possible. if he makes progress there, i think we can expect to start seeing him flash like landry has been.

Just now, -Hope- said:

rashaan running around like a missile just like in college...for him it's gonna be all about absorbing the mental part of the game and getting to the point where he can read and react as quickly as possible. if he makes progress there, i think we can expect to start seeing him flash like landry has been.

Yea I think he can be a solid piece the more snaps he gets. That top 3 at ILB is going to be real good. Wood is Wood and Brown is arguably our most improved player this year. Then you have the depth at OLB with Landry, Correa, and Finch. So amazing to have that depth that we haven’t had.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea I think he can be a solid piece the more snaps he gets. That top 3 at ILB is going to be real good. Wood is Wood and Brown is arguably our most improved player this year. Then you have the depth at OLB with Landry, Correa, and Finch. So amazing to have that depth that we haven’t had.

It's sad that all those guys have done more in 4 weeks than what Kevin Dodd did in 2 years here. 

There's a reason he's not on anyone's roster. Maybe he can try out for the new AAF league.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

What is BS about an 100% true statistic? Lmfao.

You can't just ignore statistics because they don't support your bias.

Are you Sharpe's mom or something?

Apparently comparing apples to apples doesn't make sense in his world.  

Whatever... hope he continues not being a bum with his 2/3/27 stat line... 

But we more from our 3rd receiving option.

Some of you guys said we were getting national attention.

So far, the only attention I've seen for the game yesterday at all was about how the Eagles have the Super Bowl hangover.

I hope they continue to disrespect us. Keep that chip on their shoulder.

56 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Saw this quote in the Eagles GDT...

"Maybe we're all not giving Mike Vrabel enough credit. This was the first time in a long time we saw our staff get outmatched strategically"

Be still, my beating heart

Someone mentioned how we outcoached the opposition the last two weeks... but this would be the real litmus test.  Whoever that was (sorry I can't remember who exactly) was spot on.. and Vrabel and co. did an amazing job... again.

It's amazing to be on this side of the coaching spectrum again.  

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Some of you guys said we were getting national attention.

So far, the only attention I've seen for the game yesterday at all was about how the Eagles have the Super Bowl hangover.

I hope they continue to disrespect us. Keep that chip on their shoulder.

NFL morning talk or something like that (NFLNetwork) had a piece on us... saw it on FB... couldn't find it on Twitter... but they had Vrabel as coach of the year so far... had some great things to say.. 

Another publication... forget who... had us as a serious AFC SB representative.  (SI maybe?)

4 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

NFL morning talk or something like that (NFLNetwork) had a piece on us... saw it on FB... couldn't find it on Twitter... but they had Vrabel as coach of the year so far... had some great things to say.. 

Another publication... forget who... had us as a serious AFC SB representative.  (SI maybe?)

https://www.titansonline.com/video/peter-schrager-mike-vrabel-may-be-coach-of-the-year-through-week-4

Yeah, so far I think our HC and both coordinators have been amazing this year. Lefluer has shown the ability to call a completely different offense depending on our injuries and our opponent. The Peas hire was criticized a lot, but I think he has been very good for us. Some of these DB blitzes have looked great and killed drives for the opposing offense.

Archived