Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

What is BS about an 100% true statistic? Lmfao.

You can't just ignore statistics because they don't support your bias.

Are you Sharpe's mom or something?

It’s BS cause what type of production have we had throwing the ball till yesterday ???Exactly stats sound right though 

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Apparently comparing apples to apples doesn't make sense in his world.  

Whatever... hope he continues not being a bum with his 2/3/27 stat line... 

But we more from our 3rd receiving option.

Here he we go a guy couldn’t wait to pounce on that stat, so tell me who’s been throwing the ball ??‍♂️? how many yards have we put up in the passing game. Taywan had his best game as a titan yesterday & all of the sudden he’s Apple go a head make em him goat. Y’all love y’all some potential like I said 12 more games left if Taywan don’t eclipse 800 yards he is a bum just like Tajae. They’re both in their 2nd season & my guy still has more yards than him career wise. You got 1 game 1 freaking game that Taywan done pump y’all nuts up ???. 

25 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

It’s BS cause what type of production have we had throwing the ball till yesterday ???Exactly stats sound right though 

It goes all the way back to the 2016 season you loved quoting stats from so much earlier. 

Since the 2016 season, Titans QBs have a lower completion percentage targeting Tajae Sharpe than any other WR (besides Andre Johnson who played like 3 games). It's not BS. It's a fact.

If you wanna like Sharpe for some reason, go for it. Not gonna argue about it anymore.

23 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

It goes all the way back to the 2016 season you loved quoting stats from so much earlier. 

Since the 2016 season, Titans QBs have a lower completion percentage targeting Tajae Sharpe than any other WR (besides Andre Johnson who played like 3 games). It's not BS. It's a fact.

If you wanna like Sharpe for some reason, go for it. Not gonna argue about it anymore.

& here’s my counter for your argument  you ready, sharpe 5th round pick; was our #2 & #1 WR. He really is a #3 wr  at best, He went against top notch corners as a rookie & he still put up over 500 yards but I get it, by y’all standards he’s a bum. Fast forward next season what did Taywan do ? not a dam thing but he’s no bum cause perception vs reality. Meaning potential vs fact ?HAAAAA good night like I said till Taywan gets 800 yards he’s a bum like Tajae miss me wit all the analytics.. 

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

& here’s my counter for that you ready sharpe 5th round pick #2 #1 WR who really is a #3 at best went against top notch corners & he still put up over 500 yards & I get it by y’all standards he’s a bum fast forward next season what did Taywan do ? not a dam thing but he’s no bum cause perception vs reality. ?HAAAAA good night like I said till Taywan gets 800 yards he’s a bum like Tajae miss me wit all the analytics.. 

I could make sense of about half of that but okie dokie.

People keep bringing all ds analytics & data to support their argument look you don’t got to do all that. I’ve been said Tajae is serviceable & will thrive in this offense as a #3 or 4 option vs a #1 #2 option role he played as a rookie, y’all call him a bum, so hey I agree he’s a bum, but all I’m saying keep that same logic for Mr Taywan Taylor because outside of Sunday his a$$ ain’t done sh^+ & but lined up on the wrong side, not know the playbook, he slip & fall so much I’m starting to think he’s Kendall Wright 4 real in that 13 jersey. Drop a pass every critical moment but he’s not a bum cause of analytics say ??.  I give you Kevin Dodd a bum, but mane y’all tough 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

my guy still has more yards than him career wise.

LOL... That's your problem. You're married to this dude for whatever reason. You obviously can't be objective. I joked about you getting off his sack earlier, didn't realize how close to home I hit on that one. 

I'm the opposite with Taywan... May have been his biggest detractor last year... But he looks different this year... Showing burst... Mariota is showing confidence in him and so is the staff with increasing snap counts. 

You trying to compare the 2 is a joke... You trying to justify this using bulk stats from 2 years ago is a joke... You not understanding efficiency stats is a joke (efficiency stats are what differentiate Barry Sanders from the Gores of the world... Even if Gore amasses more rushing yards). You don't get it, it's obvious. I'm done with this argument... like arguing with a brick wall... 

I can't wait for the game he catches 4 of 9 passes so I can ignore you going off on that hof caliber game... 

5 hours ago, -Hope- said:

rashaan running around like a missile just like in college...for him it's gonna be all about absorbing the mental part of the game and getting to the point where he can read and react as quickly as possible. if he makes progress there, i think we can expect to start seeing him flash like landry has been.

Actually also what this vid really shows is what a beast Casey is chasing this play down to make the tackle and Yes good play potential by Evans and even better follow up by tje middle backer to be ready to make the stop but Casey beat him too it

4 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

LOL... That's your problem. You're married to this dude for whatever reason. You obviously can't be objective. I joked about you getting off his sack earlier, didn't realize how close to home I hit on that one. 

I'm the opposite with Taywan... May have been his biggest detractor last year... But he looks different this year... Showing burst... Mariota is showing confidence in him and so is the staff with increasing snap counts. 

You trying to compare the 2 is a joke... You trying to justify this using bulk stats from 2 years ago is a joke... You not understanding efficiency stats is a joke (efficiency stats are what differentiate Barry Sanders from the Gores of the world... Even if Gore amasses more rushing yards). You don't get it, it's obvious. I'm done with this argument... like arguing with a brick wall... 

I can't wait for the game he catches 4 of 9 passes so I can ignore you going off on that hof caliber game... 

Very simple ... Both aren’t very good right now . Taylor has dropped some big throws this year that could have lost us the game , the one in Miami might have lost us the game .. 

and Sharpe has been overrated since the day he was drafted , I have to admit he’s showed up more then I thought this year but if I had to pick one to move forward with it would easily be Taylor . He has more of a burst which is something this team lacks . 

5 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

You son of biscuit so yo try to twist what I said as a homo slur ? oh it’s on now kemosabee ??? I can take a joke luckily & you still don’t get it it has nothing to do wit Taywan actually. I’m only calling him a bum cause it’s stupid & dumb to call Tajae a bum. A bum is Kevin Dodd. A bum is someone who isn’t serviceable. Like I said I don’t care what the Stats say. I’m only using Taywan because no one has call him a bum an up till Sunday he hasn’t done jack sh*+ meaningful. So I’ve agreed wit everyone sharpe is a bum I get it 500 yards isn’t go cut it so I’m putting a bum label on Taywan he get 800 yards I’ll say he’s nice.

1 hour ago, FutureIsWhite said:

Very simple ... Both aren’t very good right now . Taylor has dropped some big throws this year that could have lost us the game , the one in Miami might have lost us the game .. 

and Sharpe has been overrated since the day he was drafted , I have to admit he’s showed up more then I thought this year but if I had to pick one to move forward with it would easily be Taylor . He has more of a burst which is something this team lacks . 

Yeah, Taylor has a long way to go... Had an second game this week... Woulda been a great game had he come up with that long catch.

But it wasn't a drop... It was a little under thrown which gave the defender a chance to make up ground and interfere with her gun before the pass arrived. The only drop I remember is that one in the end zone VS Miami... he shoulda caught that one... but none of the sites I've seen have Taylor with a drop this season (Titans have 6 surfing to those sites... Jonnu with 2 and Davis, Lewis, Tajae and Jennings with 1 each). The start isn't an NFL official stat and we can all agree he should have caught that pass against Miami... But the pass this week wasn't on him. 

Taylor is showing the ability to get open deep though. Those two passes are great examples. They're going to connect on one of those bombs sooner than later. Hes also shown the ability to take a short pass and take it to the house. He had that td this preseason that teams have to account for. Hes come a long way this past month (from 9 snaps in week 9, inceasing every week to 40+ last week) ... It wasn't that long ago that I dismissed him as JAG... Calling for a WR in the draft or in FA, since we were an injury away from Davis or Matthew's away from a very bad WR corps. Again, here we are... But Taylor now has my attention. He just had the best game of his career... And was a couple air yards from a pretty monster game. 

lol....for those of you who wanted positive national attention, we got some here: https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/10/1/17924754/the-starting-11-nfl-playoff-picture-titans-bears-bengals

but between calling mariota's performance in jacksonville "a parade of lame-duck passes and knuckleballs" and claiming that "general manager Jon Robinson has done an excellent job surrounding Mariota with a variety of pass catchers who complement each other well" i uh.....don't get the feeling this guy has actually seen much of us, haha

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lol....for those of you who wanted positive national attention, we got some here: https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/10/1/17924754/the-starting-11-nfl-playoff-picture-titans-bears-bengals

but between calling mariota's performance in jacksonville "a parade of lame-duck passes and knuckleballs" and claiming that "general manager Jon Robinson has done an excellent job surrounding Mariota with a variety of pass catchers who complement each other well" i uh.....don't get the feeling this guy has actually seen much of us, haha

only the tip of cornerback Ronald Darby’s finger stood between Mariota and another bomb to wide receiver Darius Jennings.” 

LOL WHAT? DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?

Archived