Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

The main narrative that I’m seeing nationally is that it’s shocking that the passing game got rolling. As though the first three weeks were indicative of the ceiling of the pass offense. Which tells me all I need to know about how many people paid any attention to this team before Sunday.

30 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The main narrative that I’m seeing nationally is that it’s shocking that the passing game got rolling. As though the first three weeks were indicative of the ceiling of the pass offense. Which tells me all I need to know about how many people paid any attention to this team before Sunday.

Yea I agree 100 percent ... I even saw somepeople tweet that Gabbert won week 3 vs Jags .  As irritating as it might be , I can understand the lack of love for this team. The last decade we’ve been bad and at best average , no big name players , 5 different head coaches and questions about ownership. People will eventually come around but it’s going to take wins and sometime in order to do so. 

Marcus Mariota was on Titans radio this morning. Made a plea to the fan to return the ball that Quinton Spain threw into the stands after Corey Davis' game-winning TD. The fact that it was Davis' first regular season TD was lost in all of the excitement.

I remember seeing Spain throwing the ball into the stands during the celebration and thinking "Well, Corey Davis probably wanted to keep that..."

I'm sure he gave Spain crap this week for doing that lol.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I remember seeing Spain throwing the ball into the stands during the celebration and thinking "Well, Corey Davis probably wanted to keep that..."

I'm sure he gave Spain crap this week for doing that lol.

I believe he also threw his playoff TD into the stands too.

Archived