Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

Awesome job by this team so glad a lot of players made plays to make up for earlier miscues Taylornwas very good Sharpe had his share of good plays. And Marcus was real solid strong back there he almost blew that final pass as Davis was wide open but all good   What a win made even better as I hate Philly. I tell you Butler and the special teams need to buy the offense diner after this game

Vrabel earned all my trust today. Going for it on 4th took guts.. LaFleur had me upset with a couple play calls but he still called a hell of a game.. Mariota is still the goat.. Davis played like a man possessed.

Our defense is awesome. Landry is proving he was an absolute steal. His forced fumble changed momentum in my opinion 

im just glad we were able to overcome Jennings drop. I almost threw my phone after that drop

Man this is one the best Titans games in recent memories. A season-defining win for 2018. They didn't luck out or need any trick plays or get bailed out by a bad interception or anything, Philly actually played really good. This is an extremely well-coached team. 

Starting 3-1 with our injuries, without Mariota being 100%, against the Jags and Eagles... hard to wrap my mind around

Just now, 615finest said:

This game tops VY 99 yard game winning drive.. well idk it’s a toss up

This one means more. It puts us at 3-1 and we had the world against us.  
That Cardinal game was just a good game and lovely walk off win...

This is awesome because it means more. It is about Davis becoming a man. It's about Marcus. About Vrabel. This one a more impact win to me. 

Archived