Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

30 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It would be such a some old Titans move to come out and blow it against Buffalo next week lol

After the coaching these past 3 weeks, I just don't see that happening for once. Once is flukey, twice maybe, 3 means I'm ready to believe the way I believe in JRob. Gonna trust that they will get us prepared and ready for every game.

4 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

After the coaching these past 3 weeks, I just don't see that happening for once. Once is flukey, twice maybe, 3 means I'm ready to believe the way I believe in JRob. Gonna trust that they will get us prepared and ready for every game.

That, plus Marcus looking pretty much 100% healthy, staff can focus on a full compliment of playcalling. Not in a preventative mode. Hard to explain how this month has felt knowing how behind the 8 ball we were with injuries. Super impressed today.

1 minute ago, VY said:

That, plus Marcus looking pretty much 100% healthy, staff can focus on a full compliment of playcalling. Not in a preventative mode. Hard to explain how this month has felt knowing how behind the 8 ball we were with injuries. Super impressed today.

Gonna be really exciting to see what the offense starts to look like in this 2nd quarter of the season now that everybody is healthy!

5 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I lean that way as well, but this franchise has burned me so many times I need to see it before I believe it. Robinson to me has already proved himself with his drafting, trades, and convincing Amy to get rid of Mularkey.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

I lean that way as well, but this franchise has burned me so many times I need to see it before I believe it. Robinson to me has already proved himself with his drafting, trades, and convincing Amy to get rid of Mularkey.

I know we've been burned before, but we also haven't seen actual adjustments and good game plans consistently like we have to start the year so far.

Archived