Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

bizarre. we really could’ve used him this year, but it just makes our need for WRs clearer for next...

Ya I get we didn’t want to spend the money that Watkins Gabriel and others got so I’m not criticizing the Titans for not spending money but we should have gotten someone in here because truth is Sharpe isn’t good enough to be a 2 or 3

This Matthews stuff has been weird all season. Missed pretty much all offseason, signs a extension, now ask for his release due to being happy about his PT.

Our WRs group is looking rough but this was the probably for the best move. Matthews put his own success over the team. I must say, that's extremely disappointing.

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Lets not start expecting things from players like Darius Jennings. Dude went undrafted and has been on 4 different teams for a reason, and his best season at Virginia he had 568 yards and 5 tds...And that was his sophomore season.

Titans fans gotta stop doing that to themselves.

how dare you. we gotta find our next jonathan orr biren ealy paul williams lavelle hawkins uhhh

3 hours ago, -Hope- said:

how dare you. we gotta find our next jonathan orr biren ealy paul williams lavelle hawkins uhhh

Exactly what I thought when all these people started saying his name lmao.

This forum is notorious for thinking a crappy WR is going to be good.

Archived