Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

12 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Let me see it 1st it sounds good though homie but like I said if Tajae a bum so is Taywan. We’re only 4 games into a season were up until yesterday our offense been handcuffed by QB play. Let me see Taywan do it, I’ve seen Tajae get 500 yards his 1st year in the league & all that got him was the title Bum, so let me see yo guy get 800 this yr, 500 is bum yards.. thank you 

by this logic, Tajae>Corey

5 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Sharpe gets unfair hate IMO. He is an average 4th receiver, just has to play more because Rishard is a little b----. That said, Taylor is clearly the superior receiver. 

Taylor has more potential no doubt but guess what I remember Paul Williams having potential, I remember Ben troupe having potential, Justin hunter having potential, need I keep going ?.. all I’m saying what has Tajae done to be labeled a bum, someone mentioned he hasn’t done nothing since Sunday ? well no sh*+ Sherlock neither has our offense as a whole we been handcuffed by injuries at the QB position. So what has Tajae done to be labeled a bum when he had a better rookie yr than the guy who’s not a bum just mr potential, playing in the same offense but my guy produced put 500 yards as a rookie. So if 500 yards makes you a bum then Taywan gots to get 800 this yr or he’s a bum ??‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Taylor has more potential no doubt but guess what I remember Paul Williams having potential, I remember Ben troupe having potential, Justin hunter having potential, need I keep going ?.. all I’m saying what has Tajae done to be labeled a bum, someone mentioned he hasn’t done nothing since Sunday ? well no sh*+ Sherlock neither has our offense as a whole we been handcuffed by injuries at the QB position. So what has Tajae done to be labeled a bum when he had a better rookie yr than the guy who’s not a bum just mr potential, playing in the same offense but my guy produced put 500 yards as a rookie. So if 500 yards makes you a bum then Taywan gots to get 800 this yr or he’s a bum ??‍♂️ 

I'm not even talking about potential lol. Right now, in this moment, Taywan Taylor is better than Tajae Sharpe. Facts. 

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

by this logic, Tajae>Corey

I’m not stupid you get what I’m saying. We clearly know Corey is better than Tajae.all I’m saying bro hows it cool to label Tajae a bum when Taywan hasn’t proven to be better look at they stats. Yes Taywan is off to a better start now but it’s early in the season, & the guy drops so many passes in critical moments but he’s no bum because of his potential I get it.. so someone mentioned he’s on the verge of 560 yards okay Tajae did that his rookie yr & he got labeled a bum therefore Taywan got to top that, 500 yards Taywan is bum status need 800 

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

I'm not even talking about potential lol. Right now, in this moment, Taywan Taylor is better than Tajae Sharpe. Facts. 

Right so you say we shell see I remember Rishard Matthews was better than Corey Davis at 1 moment 

32 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Let me see it 1st it sounds good though homie but like I said if Tajae a bum so is Taywan. We’re only 4 games into a season were up until yesterday our offense been handcuffed by QB play. Let me see Taywan do it, I’ve seen Tajae get 500 yards his 1st year in the league & all that got him was the title Bum, so let me see yo guy get 800 this yr, 500 is bum yards.. thank you 

Like I said, I know the statistics. I've used them myself to prove even if Tajae was better in 2016 than Taywan is now (he wasn't), he's not better this year. I don't care what happened in Mularkey's 2016 season. I care what a guy can do next week. 

I'm sure we all feel like we should beat the Bills, but know from the past that let down games have hurt us coming off big wins. I think one good thing here is that the Bills are 1-3 with their one win coming against a team that should have dominated them.

Hopefully the coaches can point to that and let the players know they can't sleep on any team in the NFL. If you do they could make you look like the Vikings.

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm sure we all feel like we should beat the Bills, but know from the past that let down games have hurt us coming off big wins. I think one good thing here is that the Bills are 1-3 with their one win coming against a team that should have dominated them.

Hopefully the coaches can point to that and let the players know they can't sleep on any team in the NFL. If you do they could make you look like the Vikings.

When they come to practice Wednesday Vrabel should have the Vikings Bills game playing in the locker room. No let down game this week. 

2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

3 seems pretty crazy, I agree... But honestly... is there a team below us that on a neutral field we couldn't compete with and at least go .500 against? 

We can make that argument as well as any of those other 29 teams in the NFL (not including the Rams and Chiefs right).  It's all about matchups, right... maybe we'd have trouble against the Steelers... but the Jags could handle the Steelers... and we've handled the Jags.  Ultimately though... right now... I do believe we fit near the top of that 2nd tier. 

Sharpe was the only Titan WR in 2016 with a catch % under 50%... the rest... Matthews 60.2%, Walker 63.7%, Douglas 68.2%, Wright 69%.  Take away Sharpe's stats, and Mariota's completion % goes from 61% to 64%...

This year he's even worse.... 44%... Matthews was at 50%... Davis is at 57% (going up), Taylor is at 74%... even Jennings has caught 2 of 3 (66%).  Take away Sharpe's stats... and Mariota/Gabbert go from a combined 62% completion % to 64%

Sharpe has shown so far in his 1.25 seasons that Titan QBs are worse when throwing to him than anyone else on the team (Andre Johnson excluded)

14 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Sharpe was the only Titan WR in 2016 with a catch % under 50%... the rest... Matthews 60.2%, Walker 63.7%, Douglas 68.2%, Wright 69%.  Take away Sharpe's stats, and Mariota's completion % goes from 61% to 64%...

This year he's even worse.... 44%... Matthews was at 50%... Davis is at 57% (going up), Taylor is at 74%... even Jennings has caught 2 of 3 (66%).  Take away Sharpe's stats... and Mariota/Gabbert go from a combined 62% completion % to 64%

Sharpe has shown so far in his 1.25 seasons that Titan QBs are worse when throwing to him than anyone else on the team (Andre Johnson excluded)

Mane flush this BS down the drain, tell me how many yards we as offense put up in the air before yesterday. The offense been handicap by injury at QB position save it bro ??? That really means something. Again if Tajae a bum then hes sitting next to Taywan on the bum seat. Taywan has 12 games left to get over 800 yards. Cause I know a bum that got 500 yards his rookie year. Playing in a offense mr potential couldn’t grasp & failed to make a impact. Good day sir 

Archived