Week 4 GDT: Eagles (2-1) vs Titans (2-1)

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not officially released yet. The Titans plan on releasing him just like the Browns planned on releasing Gordon before they dealt him. I imagine until Monday, they'll field some trade offers. I wouldn't mind tossing a late round pick to the Titans to make sure the Eagles get him. 

7 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Psst.  Pssst 

Is Jared goff better than Carson Wentz?

Need to see Goff in adverse situations. Right now, the talent on that team is letting him do whatever he wants to opposing defenses. Plus, that Vikings defense just made Josh Allen look like a Hall of Fame quarterback, so we'll see.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Need to see Goff in adverse situations. Right now, the talent on that team is letting him do whatever he wants to opposing defenses. Plus, that Vikings defense just made Josh Allen look like a Hall of Fame quarterback, so we'll see.

Very true about them making josh Allen great 

17 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Psst.  Pssst 

Is Jared goff better than Carson Wentz?

Nah... but he good. More accurate than Wentz, protects the ball a bit better. Wentz has the arm strength and the mobility edge. I think Wentz is more intelligent in terms of pre-snap, he identifies weaknesses and adjusts plays for the better like Peyton out there sometimes. Meanwhile doesn't McVay literally make the pre-snap adjustments through Goff's ear piece, so Goff is like his mouthpiece on the field? (which BTW, why the hell doesn't every team do this? I don't care who your QB is, I would rather my damn coach who sets the gameplan be the one adjusting pre-snap). Both have pretty quick post snap processing. Can't go wrong with either, Goff was looking studly last night. Regardless of great supporting cast, which he has, some of those throws he made were incredible. 

Archived