Something is wrong with Luck

Blackstar12

12 minutes ago, August4th said:

his arm is shot

Colts should start looking for his replacement in the next few drafts. its sad

Yeah bad Luck for the colts just when the D started getting good their offense has regressed. They could easily be 3-0 if the offense had played decent. 

His arm is shot IMO. I never trusted his ability to bounce back from the shoulder issues. Then again, while he is actually a great physical specimin for a QB, he also is pretty cerebral. I can see him adjusting and finding a way to grind it out despite the loss in arm strength. Maybe end up somewhere between Peyton in Denver in Pennington.

Herm Edwards said it was the same injury that Pennington had and the exact same thing happened to his arm. Pennington was still able to have a pretty solid career due to his accuracy and decision making, but was obviously still a blow to him.

Hopefully for Luck it's just a case of needing to keep building strength in the shoulder, but certainly doesn't look good.

3 hours ago, August4th said:

his arm is shot

Colts should start looking for his replacement in the next few drafts. its sad

Maybe the OL should be in place before you bring in the franchise QB, it's what I have thought .  This is what Ben could have been like if we never got the OL fixed, running for his life and IR and then ruined forever.   

Has there ever been such a disparity on another team in recent history  where they had drafted a possible generational QB that ultimately was crippled by such a bad OL? This example stands out to me, it's that bad. 

2 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

His arm is shot IMO. I never trusted his ability to bounce back from the shoulder issues. Then again, while he is actually a great physical specimin for a QB, he also is pretty cerebral. I can see him adjusting and finding a way to grind it out despite the loss in arm strength. Maybe end up somewhere between Peyton in Denver in Pennington.

He seems like the player that will find a way as you mentioned. I would say he could be 1 shoulder injury away from being done, which most teams might see as a reason to not trade for him, its a risk.  He could also take a few years off and heal , get healthy and by then the nfl won't allow hitting on QB's and he will be set into his 40's like all the other QB's.

I don't think he threw a football for almost a year in there. Understandable if he's having some issues pushing the ball down the field. This is the best Colts roster he's ever been on, so they can still at least be a wild card team this year, and if he gets his arm strength back during the season, they'll be dangerous. Gotta give him at least through half of next season.

Archived