Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 4

TitanLegend

5 hours ago, grizzans3222 said:

I didnt even see my name i guess im so far in the back lol.i may have put the score in the game day thread last week my bad. but since i missed a week ill go

Titans 27

Eagles 20

Whenever someone doesn't pick in the thread I just don't add them on the next. Not because I want anyone to stop picking or anything but just makes it a bit more difficult to keep up with. Went through the GDT and you predicted a Jags win indeed. You'll be back on the list next week.

NO NO NO I FORGOT AGAIN. 

I should be 3-1. Score matters I know so the leader board stuff wouldnt get worked out and I dont even care but yo

I HAVE TWEETS OF ME SAYING 2 or 3 DAYS AGO WE WERE GOING TO WIN! I didnt put score tho. Man and I dont remember if I tweeted about the texans game. Was busy that week. But damn it. I swear I posted this week... SIGHHHHHH

28 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

NO NO NO I FORGOT AGAIN. 

I should be 3-1. Score matters I know so the leader board stuff wouldnt get worked out and I dont even care but yo

I HAVE TWEETS OF ME SAYING 2 or 3 DAYS AGO WE WERE GOING TO WIN! I didnt put score tho. Man and I dont remember if I tweeted about the texans game. Was busy that week. But damn it. I swear I posted this week... SIGHHHHHH

Just link the tweet and I'll count it towards the w/l.

Yeah some real good jobs getting then score right. I should have had more faith in our O.   Or.  Our O should have completed that first down at the end of the game and win it before OT.  Then I would have been just a point off 

Archived