Titans Roster Moves ( updated: Logan Ryan to IR. Durden to 53, President to Practice Squad)

TitanLegend

20 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

But will he want us, he wants to play for a contender & a QB that can get him the ball, something tells me the patriots, eagles, or panthers make a run 

I wasn't aware Mr Jackson had a choice of where he gets sent...Pretty sure the bucs will take the best offer not the best fit for him AND JROB just MIGHT happen to know a couple people in tampa so I could see it. He's what we need. A play maker. A downfield threat. A vet. 

And Marcus loves to over throw deep balls? Doubt he out throws Djax LOL! And we haven't even really seen a 100% marcus this year. Lol at the hate on him the last couple weeks when its clear hes the guy. You go throw a football if you can't feel your hand or a couple fingers. SOO hes getting it back. Corey on the other side. Djax will pull a man out of the box and maybe Henry Lewis and Marcus can run a bit more. And you say he wants a contender? We are cause we play in the south which is falling apart BTW. We wouldn't have lost that bills game with Djax. The phins game was a fluke and chargers are good and we lost by one point. I know Marcus is better then Winston. I know we are better than the bucs and play a softer division and can make the playoffs which puts us in contention for a super bowl...

ALSO. DJAX 1st game in a titans uni would be on MNF vs the cowboys..... COME ON! SOUNDS GOOD LMAO 

And actually it might be a good move really. Those Shanahan offenses use the FB for blocking and passing reasons. Fowler is a good receiver. Wonder what made them feel all the sudden they needed a FB. 

Questionable move the front office and staff.  If this turns out to be one of the missing pieces for a better running game, I'm going to be mad they waited this long to add a FB. 

on the bright side, i do think this could be positive for our run game. on the considerably-less-than bright side, it would seem to indicate that we’re not going to shift to a more mcvay-style 11 personnel offense and are instead going to double down on the shanahan heavy sets. sigh.

21 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Orlovsky warned us after we signed LaFleur that it would be more Shannahan than McVay. So far he's right. Fullback is a big part of Shannahan's offense.

Right to be honest I always thought that Fisker was going yo be our FB or h back 

31 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Orlovsky warned us after we signed LaFleur that it would be more Shannahan than McVay. So far he's right. Fullback is a big part of Shannahan's offense.

Yeah. 
You think McVay's offense is easier to pick up than Shannahan's?  From all I remember the Shannahan offense is more complicated, hence why RG3 and him had issue.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 
You think McVay's offense is easier to pick up than Shannahan's?  From all I remember the Shannahan offense is more complicated, hence why RG3 and him had issue.

The Shannahan offense is more West Coast offense wit zone run game principles. The McVay offense is more Gruden passing attack but shannahan zone run principles 

18 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 

A lot of the same staples, but drastically different use of personnel. McVay is almost always 3WR. 

Archived