Titans Roster Moves ( updated: Logan Ryan to IR. Durden to 53, President to Practice Squad)

TitanLegend

21 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Honestly losing Walker and now Smith is a killer. Firkser has some promise so maybe with the added reps he can really show out but who knows. but nothing near the level of Walker. I truly think if we dont lose Walker and that quitter we called our #2 WR   (why didnt we trade him? I feel like we could've got something or a back up player or sit his butt on the bench) we would  be at 10 or 11 Ws right now looking at the 1 or 2 seed. AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT. If it was Gronk or Kelce that would be talked about every week. But it seems like everyone outside titans fans and FF owners just forgets how good he was and how important he was to Marcus. Idk it really does bother me.  And Smith was starting to look the part so that sucks but next man up. Also Jack never looked right to me this year but Kelly should be ight filling in. BUT we now have zero depth at T 

Side note... Can't believe Kelly is such a big part of this team.. I was so mad trading DGB after one year which was crazy to me and boy was I wrong lol. I just had to google him to see what he was doing and hes been out of the league for a year and got a DWI last year lol. What a waste of talent. Glad we have Davis man.

Sorry for the random rants. LOL. Post was kinda all over the place cause I kept adding things. My bad boys

Archived