Titans Roster Moves ( updated: Logan Ryan to IR. Durden to 53, President to Practice Squad)

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

honestly feel sort of bad for him, but that’ll happen when you’re a bubble guy and drop game winning touchdown passes.

I bet the interception was almost just as big a knock as the drop. You get two offensive opportunities and turn them both into absolute disasters, it’s tough to bounce back.

I know we cut a RB to bring up a TE...

Now we cut a WR and QB to bring up a LB...

Leaves an open roster spot... wonder if we'll see another move this week... we're down to 4 WR (and 4 TEs).  Hoping we add a little speed on offense with that open roster spot...

42 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Twitter is always a blast.  "We need to sign DB depth so we can move Adoree to offense full time"... :S

While I don't support this joke, he probably has better hands than anyone not named Davis on offense.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

honestly feel sort of bad for him, but that’ll happen when you’re a bubble guy and drop game winning touchdown passes.

I don’t. His jobs to catch the ball and run good routes. He didn’t do either when it was his time and basically single handedly lost us the game. Bye scrub.

Archived