Titans Roster Moves ( updated: Logan Ryan to IR. Durden to 53, President to Practice Squad)

TitanLegend

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Now why would you go and wish that upon us?

I honestly thought he'd be awesome in that Welker, Edelman, Amendola Parts role. 

That slant though... The lack of speed on the PR, another play that coulda been a TD... And the drop... 

That sucks... I really liked the guy... 

Sucks for Williams getting cut i hope he bounces back somewhere but understand why he got cut as he had two brutal plays to absolutely kill what little offense the Titans had.

Will be interesting to see what happens. If they were just promoting from the practice squad, why leave an empty roster spot? Hopefully a trade is in the works.

3 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

Sucks for Williams getting cut i hope he bounces back somewhere but understand why he got cut as he had two brutal plays to absolutely kill what little offense the Titans had.

Will be interesting to see what happens. If they were just promoting from the practice squad, why leave an empty roster spot? Hopefully a trade is in the works.

Maybe they're bringing some guys in for a workout before making a decision. Obviously we're more likely to get a better guy via trade, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

8 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Maybe they're bringing some guys in for a workout before making a decision. Obviously we're more likely to get a better guy via trade, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Yeah don't expect the team to trade for Beckham lol. Or go get Antonio Brown lol

It's likely gonna be an end of roster guy. Might move up Chad Hansen. 

Archived