Titans Roster Moves ( updated: Logan Ryan to IR. Durden to 53, President to Practice Squad)

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Considering he'll be getting about the same next year (21M) as he got in the first 4 years in the league (24M)... 

Also considering the jump he's taking from this year to next, more than quadrupling actual money from 4M to 21M... And tripling salary cap money from 7M to 21M...

This is his last cheap year. 

I suppose. Just figure given his long term deal(assuming we do give it to him) is likely to be in the 28-30 range, it's relatively cheap. But your point is fair enough.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I pressed him about a week ago for WR news and he said he had nothing. 

Don't think Henry will be re-signed when his time comes. Maybe traded before that time comes. That just his own opinion. 

So basically. Nada. Lol

I absolutely don't think he's resigned. This new running game relies too much on change of direction and it's his worst feature. I had actually thought he could be traded, but didn't know what the market for a guy like him would be considering he's never been a full-time starter.

11 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I absolutely don't think he's resigned. This new running game relies too much on change of direction and it's his worst feature. I had actually thought he could be traded, but didn't know what the market for a guy like him would be considering he's never been a full-time starter.

We run the same blocking scheme he played in college. The problem wit Henry is he’s not a split carries RB. Henry is like Adrian Peterson, a workhorse that needs carries to get in rhythm to get him going. Now the problem is TN, doesn’t run a lot of power zone plays, we don’t operate wit a lead block, & our interior OL doesn’t get to the 2nd level which is pivotal. Last but not least Henry runs like a sissy. He doesn’t look to run through guys or impose his will.

Archived