TitanLegend

Titans Roster Moves

honestly feel sort of bad for him, but that’ll happen when you’re a bubble guy and drop game winning touchdown passes.

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

and he’s gone!!!!

Didn’t think they would actually do it. 

We must be bringing in another receiver though. Believe we only have 4 now: Davis, Taylor, Sharpe, and Jennings. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

honestly feel sort of bad for him, but that’ll happen when you’re a bubble guy and drop game winning touchdown passes.

I bet the interception was almost just as big a knock as the drop. You get two offensive opportunities and turn them both into absolute disasters, it’s tough to bounce back.

Posted (edited)

With us promoting Spillane does that mean Woodyard is going to miss more time? Or just picking up the special team slack of Williams

Edited by 615finest

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Probably won’t be Dez, but another move is definitely coming.

Feel like it could be a trade. But I’m pretty sure they had something in the works before Williams was let go

I know we cut a RB to bring up a TE...

Now we cut a WR and QB to bring up a LB...

Leaves an open roster spot... wonder if we'll see another move this week... we're down to 4 WR (and 4 TEs).  Hoping we add a little speed on offense with that open roster spot...

If it was an outside receiver, I’m pretty sure he would’ve been signed already. Likely Batson getting called up or something.

Twitter is always a blast.  "We need to sign DB depth so we can move Adoree to offense full time"... :S

42 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Twitter is always a blast.  "We need to sign DB depth so we can move Adoree to offense full time"... :S

While I don't support this joke, he probably has better hands than anyone not named Davis on offense.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

I don’t. His jobs to catch the ball and run good routes. He didn’t do either when it was his time and basically single handedly lost us the game. Bye scrub.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:02 AM, ragevsuall17 said:

Oh well... I hope Williams gets his shot this week, see what he can do in the slot.

Now why would you go and wish that upon us?

3 hours ago, 615finest said:

and he’s gone!!!!

Deserved to lose his job after he let down 52 other players, coaching staff, front office, organization, state and fanbase.