Titans Roster Moves ( updated: Logan Ryan to IR. Durden to 53, President to Practice Squad)

TitanLegend

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Scheme didn’t really matter in college for him because he ran through holes you could fit a truck through. That’s why there are so many Alabama RB busts. Henry is just the next inline of a long list.

Makes sense too

10 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

Wow... NT Damon Harrison was just acquired by the Lions for a 5th round pick. Are you serious? I would have given a 3rd or 4th for Damon. How were we not interested?

Snacks is a mainly 2 down player. Our Dline hasn't been the issue of the run defense. Its been Woodyards injury and Evans inexperience. 

10 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

How do you guys feel about making a trade for Kelechi Osemele from the raiders, I would offer Kline & a 4thrd pick, dude is a Mauler can play tackle or Guard

He's one of the most exoensive OGs in the league. Plus why would they want a terrible player in Josh Kline?

I am beginning to doubt we make a trade for a WR. It’s not like Robinson to give up draft capital - especially twice in 1 season (Correa). With how he likes to move around in the draft, giving up another pick would severely limit his ability to do so. Think he rides it out with Davis/Taylor/Sharpe.

47 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I am beginning to doubt we make a trade for a WR. It’s not like Robinson to give up draft capital - especially twice in 1 season (Correa). With how he likes to move around in the draft, giving up another pick would severely limit his ability to do so. Think he rides it out with Davis/Taylor/Sharpe.

I'm pretty certain we aren't. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

You think? What makes you feel that?

Cuz if there's ever a receiver that's going to make me love me some Sharpe, it's Pryor. Lol... 

Seriously, a feeling I get. I think if JRob was gonna pull the trigger on a trade, it woulda already happened. Even if they can't practice with the team, they could get their hands on a playbook, get in for some film, etc... 

36 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I mean, it'd be a move... Cheap... But eh... 

They won’t do it we like our receivers on their last legs when we get interested, Eric Moulds,Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Harry Douglas they’ll want Jackson when he runs a 4.6

16 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Not the biggest Jackson fan, didn’t he just get a concussion? Seems guy is always hurt 

I just looked at his stats and was really surprised. He was clicking with Fitz, going 17 for 424 and 3 Tds (24.9 ypc and 77% catch %) in the 4 games he started. In the 2 games since Winston took over, he's only had 6 catches for 102 yards and no Tds (17 ypc and 43% catch rate). Winston actually took over mid way through game 4,but I didn't want to go their that split... But the drop off is pretty dramatic... 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

They won’t do it we like our receivers on their last legs when we get interested, Eric Moulds,Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Harry Douglas they’ll want Jackson when he runs a 4.6

He is 32...so not far from it. Speed's the first thing to go... 

I don't know, can't hate the move, but it still didn't excite me. He's been a very productive receiver throughout his career... Just reached 10k receiving yards... Has the 100 games this year and is adjust half way too 1k this season. Should I love this potential move?! Why don't I? 

Archived