Chris Conte to IR || S Andrew Adams signed

bucsfan333

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right topic but does anyone think that Licht should be making a call to Oakland and see about Karl Joesph? I know Whitehead is probably the future but I think a rotation of Evans/Joesph/Whitehead would give him time to grow.  Maybe even check in on Conley since he got benched, might need a change of scenery.

1 hour ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Not sure if this is the right topic but does anyone think that Licht should be making a call to Oakland and see about Karl Joesph? I know Whitehead is probably the future but I think a rotation of Evans/Joesph/Whitehead would give him time to grow.  Maybe even check in on Conley since he got benched, might need a change of scenery.

If we’ve truly given up on Noah Spence why not dangle him. Gruden needs a pass rush haha

18 hours ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Joseph has been horrible. Conley would be a better option.

Archived