? Week 4: 2-1 Bucs vs 2-1 Bears

Jimmy Austin

39 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

we should be able to throw all over them

i want Monken to give Fitz alot of max protect looks

i dont think we should even try to run the ball:D , honestly why is Quizz still on the roster smh

and if Ronald Jones is inactive one more time its going to **** me off , drafted this man in the 2nd round for heavens sake, let him in there and run screens with him , or just release the dude

idk why we arent heavy favorites in this game , it boggles my mind

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

The offense needs to go back to how they were in the Saints game. It was a more fast pace offense with quick throws and mixing in the hurry up plays. And the WR screens are just not working. 

agreed , our wideout screens are terrible , definitely need to work on execution , only one that is really good in space is Hump anyway, unless we want to try one with Desean.... it could work from like a 3 wideout set and throw a TE out there to block too  but hey im not an OC

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Defenses were calling out the WR screen to Hump last year. We need to go ahead and throw it out.

It’s incredibly obvious when it’s going happen. I literally don’t think Hump lines up outside unless he’s going to run a hitch screen.

It’s a shame we’ve never tried to run fake with the #2 running a wheel. It’s tough timing wise I guess since the line can’t move downfield in that case.

Archived