? Week 4: 2-1 Bucs vs 2-1 Bears

Jimmy Austin

7 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

If Mitchell throws for over 300 yards today, Mike Smith needs to be treated like Lane Kiffin when he was at USC. As soon as he's off the plane he's fired.

I think Smith is on a very short leash.  I agree if Trubisky throws for over 300 yrs and 70 % completions today, I think Duffner takes over as play caller in Atlanta.  We focus so much attention on Winston, but Licht and Koetter are tied as much to Smith s short comings also.

44 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think Smith is on a very short leash.  I agree if Trubisky throws for over 300 yrs and 70 % completions today, I think Duffner takes over as play caller in Atlanta.  We focus so much attention on Winston, but Licht and Koetter are tied as much to Smith s short comings also.

This is the week for a change if we were ever going to make one in season. 

The defence has to play well today, otherwise I think Smith and his HC level salary gets canned.

Gotta hope the defensive line can make it a rough day for Trubisky. They've got speed in Cohen and Gabriel that we haven't really had to worry about since Ginn. But they can usually catch the ball unlike Ginn.

We give up the short passes and leave our LBs one on one against RBs. Nobody can keep up with Cohen, and if we let him run those jerk routes he's gonna have 100 yards like Kamara did.

10 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

This is the week for a change if we were ever going to make one in season. 

The defence has to play well today, otherwise I think Smith and his HC level salary gets canned.

The defense played well Monday night. What game were you watching ? 

In today’s nfl the way you’re talking the Chiefs should fire their DC and maybe the rams should fire wade Phillips too Bc they’ve given up points. 

4 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

The defense played well Monday night. What game were you watching ? 

In today’s nfl the way you’re talking the Chiefs should fire their DC and maybe the rams should fire wade Phillips too Bc they’ve given up points. 

Youre a moron. 

Ok. I'm done having to actually mod. We can all either stop posting altogether or refrain from the name calling.

Warnings are the next step. And I don't wanna have to do that.

...and you wonder why I delete your posts.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ok. I'm done having to actually mod. We can all either stop posting altogether or refrain from the name calling.

Warnings are the next step. And I don't wanna have to do that.

...and you wonder why I delete your posts.

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t see the other post deleted from this clown. 

Bias much? 

Archived