Sign in to follow this  
TheKillerNacho

Bucs place S Chris Conte, the man who got trucked by Vance McDonald, on IR

First time I've heard of a player going on IR due to a shattered ego and overwhelming embarrassment

Vance showed his post-pro football career right there...

Pimp hand was STRONG!!

51 minutes ago, Livewire said:

The comment by rotoworld. lol

Conte got his soul owned by a Vance McDonald stiff arm on a long touchdown.

xDxDxD

Conte is probably the worst player I've ever seen play in the NFL. He must have a  hell of an agent.

4 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Conte is probably the worst player I've ever seen play in the NFL. He must have a  hell of an agent.

Probably Bradford’s agent 

I still find it odd that a ball carrier can go hands to the face, punch to the face, jab to the face, borderline facemask etc etc

14 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I still find it odd that a ball carrier can go hands to the face, punch to the face, jab to the face, borderline facemask etc etc

Refs are a lot more lenient when the infractions are funny

I don't like to make light of any injury, but Brandt has a point here, Cam Heyward's reaction is EVERYTHING!:

Why does this guy get so much hate? Hes been above avg in PFF grades and doesn’t seem that bad?

nice stiff arm but it’s not like he’s the only guy that got trucked hard this week

6 minutes ago, lark25 said:

Why does this guy get so much hate? Hes been above avg in PFF grades and doesn’t seem that bad?

nice stiff arm but it’s not like he’s the only guy that got trucked hard this week

You're going to find that PFF grades are next to worthless for most posters here. But this sentiment isn't even true. As of today, he is just 63rd of 82 qualifying safeties in their rankings. He had an average grade last season, but has mostly been rated near the bottom among safeties by PFF.

They signed Andrew Adams, former Giant, to their 53 man roster. Adams is a very solid tackler, although he doesn't offer much in coverage or athleticism. Good signing to get the taste of Chris Conte out of your mouth. Conte has made an NFL career out of getting stiff armed.