Week 4 - Houston @ Indy (AKA the TY Hilton show)

ET80

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

I dont think you can consider a game you are down 28-10 in a game you should have won

...but when you score 21 unanswered points to send it to OT, you absolutely can consider it a game you should have won.

Fear not guys, we play in prime time next week and will be embarrassed by the Cowboys, and that should be enough to put the nail in BOB's coffin. 

How about Coutee though. Of Course Glass Fuller is out again, but the 4 games a year we will get with Hopkins/Fuller/Coutee could be amazing. 

Its possible that with no 1st or 2nd round picks we landed our best rookie class perhaps ever. 

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

How about Coutee though

Yeah, he was worth the wait...kid was a monster there. 

We also got the Jadevion Clowney "#1 pick in the draft" game this season, and it came in a win, no less. Not bad.

4 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

You can argue the play call was bad but the decision wasn’t 

I'll applaud the man for such an outlook. I also think he knows that Bob McNair is about to give Bill O'Brien a 26 year extension for pulling off such a gritty W...

So, it's a long term W. 

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, he was worth the wait...kid was a monster there. 

We also got the Jadevion Clowney "#1 pick in the draft" game this season, and it came in a win, no less. Not bad.

If we could get that Clowney every week, I would pay the man with a big front loaded deal that is more team friendly when Watson gets his extension and Watt renegotiates his deal

But over the last 2 games, watt is living up to every penny of his deal. 

Its possible that hes leading the league in sacks by the end of week 4, i dont have an up to date count, but 4 was leading the league coming into the day, so unless one of those guys has a 2 sack game today, Watt will be right there. Watt is not only going to have 5 sacks after 4 games, but hes got 4 forced fumbles.....Thats DPOY type numbers.....which would be insane if he keeps it up. 

honestly, the BOB mistakes are so glaring right now, but the team is loaded everywhere but the O-Line and the secondary. I dont want to read too much into  a rookie debut but we could easily have the best WR core in the league by the end of the season. Imagine if we had a solid LT and RT. Rankin hasnt been terrible but hes had moments of just being bad, which is typical for a rookie. Davenport is finished in the NFL. Anytime Lamm replaces you and looks better....you suck....

BOB just does not know how to manage a game clock. He burns time outs when he shouldnt. If we dont call that TO before the 2 point conversion we might win without overtime. 

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

People are criticizing Frank Reich for going for it on 4th down. 

/conversation 

Honestly im not mad at him going for it.  Hell I would have too.  Luck was driving down the field on our defense the last few times he had the ball.  Plus I hate ties. 

Andrew Luck had a huge game, threw 4 tds for over 400 yards. We barely had a run game and our OL sucks. I'll take this win, as stupid as it is.

edit: Hopkins also should have put the game away with a td, so i'm just going to pretend that's what happened

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I am having this discussion on twitter with someone.  Do yall think our TE's are always open on offense or we have the worst te core in the league?

I don't think it's the worst, but I don't think they're always open either. Our main two guys are rookies, so it's expected they'll not be superstars out the gates.

Archived