Week 4 - Houston @ Indy (AKA the TY Hilton show)

ET80

11 hours ago, Longhorns90 said:

Ah, sorry. I thought that was a reference to a comment made much earlier whether both of these teams were either good or bad.

Oh, both teams are bad. Both teams are very bad. Both are destined for top 10 picks. Reich will most assuredly get another go at it, O'Brien should be gone and MAYBE there could be a renaissance with a new HC, but... we'll see.

Aaron Colvin on crutches after the game with his ankle injury. He wasn't good at all yesterday, but was our best CB by far over the past four. If he's missing time, we're gonna have a few more guys hitting 400+ on our defense...

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yup. Pretty sure every QB is going for 450 + 4 TDs from here on out.

If you've got Dak in your fantasy league, go ahead and pat yourself on the back for a week 5 win.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Yup. Pretty sure every QB is going for 450 + 4 TDs from here on out.

If you've got Dak in your fantasy league, go ahead and pat yourself on the back for a week 5 win.

Basically guarantees CB will be a HUGE priority for us not that it already was.  I'm scouting Greedy Williams the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Basically guarantees CB will be a HUGE priority for us not that it already was.  I'm scouting Greedy Williams the rest of the season.

Greedy was on my radar coming into this season, but now he's the guy to watch. If anything, I'm checking in on LT/RT guys who will be available in the early 2nd now, because CB is a hot mess and you need Greedy more than Jonah Williams or Greg Little.

Archived