Bengals sign DT Adolphus Washington

TheVillain112

With Glasgow going to IR, the Bengals have signed former tOSU DT Adolphus Washington from the Cowboys PS:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/25/17901292/bengals-sign-former-ohio-state-star-adolphus-washington-from-cowboys-practice-squad

I'm good with this move.  As you guys probably know, I think Andrew Brown needs a lot of work so a year on PS and building up his strength are needed before he can play in games.  Let's hope Washington can contribute.

Going to miss Glasgow though, he really improved this season...

22 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

With Glasgow going to IR, the Bengals have signed former tOSU DT Adolphus Washington from the Cowboys PS:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/25/17901292/bengals-sign-former-ohio-state-star-adolphus-washington-from-cowboys-practice-squad

I'm good with this move.  As you guys probably know, I think Andrew Brown needs a lot of work so a year on PS and building up his strength are needed before he can play in games.  Let's hope Washington can contribute.

Going to miss Glasgow though, he really improved this season...

I agree.  But Brown is a 3 tech and we needed to replace Glascow at 1tech, so the move makes perfect sense, even if Brown was closer tto contributing.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Curious now to see what happens next week when Burfict is back.

1. Washington gets cut

2. Core/Tate gets cut 

3. Nickerson/Rey gets cut

i honestly wish they would just do what Minnesota did with Newman and hire Rey to the coaching staff instead of cut one of these younger guys. 

4. Michael Johnson to IR

8 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I agree.  But Brown is a 3 tech and we needed to replace Glascow at 1tech, so the move makes perfect sense, even if Brown was closer tto contributing.

Glasgow is a 3T.  Actually had this debate with John Sheeran on twitter.  One of the few times I was right...

Archived