2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, in 757's scenario, I think he has him playing MIKE. So that would be a little different. Me personally, I'd be signing him as a blitzing SAM, so yeah, I think  he may be a little more on the pricier side for that particular role, though you never know. I mean Ha-Ha took 1/3.5...who's to say that Collins isn't forced to take something similar? And I'm more than willing to shell out 3.5 for a blitzing SAM, even if he's not on the field all that much, just so long as he is effective at it (Clay Matthews falls under this as well). 

Personally, I don't have any interest in him at the MIKE because of the talk that surrounds him. Just couldn't trust him in that role at all. 

I think this is his fit as well. He's one of those hybrid players that would do very well at SAM. I'm lukewarm on him and I don't think the staff will be all that interested based on the reports surrounding his work ethic/commitment. I wouldn't be opposed to it as a low risk/high reward option, but I wouldn't be pounding the table for it by any means. 

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Honestly, that's a super quality back up quarterback for the Titans. And they need one given MM's injury history. Of course, there's also a high likelihood that Tannehill gets hurt soon after, but you cross that bridge when you get there lol

1 hour ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Looks like it's back to Philadelphia for Darby. Not surprising. 

Really don't mind us not getting in on that. Even for a one year deal that is more money than i would feel comfortable with giving him especially considering we have Spoon and Moore who looked pretty decent to end the year.

Archived