Sign in to follow this  
Forge

2019 Free Agency Thread

27 minutes ago, John232 said:

Is he any good still? I heard he was regressing quite a bit? 

PFF still loves him (83,7, #7 overall safety) but we know how much (or how little) that can mean. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

PFF still loves him (83,7, #7 overall safety) but we know how much (or how little) that can mean. 

Probably better than AC regardless. Wouldn't be a bad backup plan. Still youngish too. 

Ha Ha would be a great upgrade. I'd gladly welcome him for the right price. I think his range could really be showcased in this scheme. 

I'd take Amos too. Young guy with upside also.

Edited by 757-NINER

Dee Ford would scare me to death on a big money long term deal, but I have to admit that he's out there wrecking things this season. 

I don't know that he hits the market, but it's going to be interesting if they tag him or sign him long term because that's a lot of money to have tied into two edge rushers in Houston and Ford. I wonder if KC ends up having to make a decision there between the two. If they do, I wouldn't mind grabbing Houston. He's obviously regressing quite a bit, and the injuries are a major issue, but again, just looking for a supplemental piece through FA or trade, not the whole solution. Would still draft an edge guy as well in the first. 

Preston Smith is a guy I’d like to try and bring in this offseason regardless of where we are picking. Wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on Shane Ray either.

So with Darby blowing out his ACL does that mean we see if we can get him for cheap? I'm not sure how much he'll play next year but it might be a prudent move to have him on our roster for Sherman's last year with us.

1 hour ago, Geek said:

So with Darby blowing out his ACL does that mean we see if we can get him for cheap? I'm not sure how much he'll play next year but it might be a prudent move to have him on our roster for Sherman's last year with us.

meh, I mean, he wasn't having that great of a season to begin with. If I'm going to sign a cornerback who is going to miss most of next season, it's going to be Jason Verrett :D

see ya, Robert Saleh. 

200.webp?cid=3640f6095bea4358324e6d5377d

Wow... this isn't the GDT. What door did I go through? I'm lost; please help! wait, who took my cane????

Edited by oldman9er