2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Rams getting Fowler on 1 year. The Eagles getting Malik Jackson for a whopping 3m/yr, and we may spend 12 on Kwon Alexander for probably several years LMAO. Honestly, I Think the Jets end up with Alexander if they are that interested in him. They probably want to get back at us for signing Jet from under them last year (side note, I feel like it's a bad thing that over the past two years we have been connected to so many of the same free agents as the Jets lol. That's not the direction I want to go, Lynch)

Okay, Schefty messed up. it's actually 10m/yr for Jackson. That sounds better lol. 

I mean..I like Kwon Alexander..but not at 12 million a year.

Also, why the hell are we interested in Humphries. Taylor might not be on the team next year. We can only have so many scrappy lunch pale kind of guys. 

Just now, John232 said:

I mean..I like Kwon Alexander..but not at 12 million a year.

Also, why the hell are we interested in Humphries. Taylor might not be on the team next year. We can only have so many scrappy lunch pale kind of guys. 

I'm hoping that one is just a random rumor that has no truth. I know that we are looking at wide receivers, and we should be, but I'd still take Tate over Humphries (especially since the deal will be shorter). 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm hoping that one is just a random rumor that has no truth. I know that we are looking at wide receivers, and we should be, but I'd still take Tate over Humphries (especially since the deal will be shorter). 

Yeah, i'm hoping for that too and that's not to say Humphries is bad, he's quite good for a slot, but farthest thing from a need for us. 

And If we're going to overpay at LB, I'd rather just go and get involved with Mosely. But people love Kwon's speed and coverage ability, even if he can't always land a tackle when he should.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah I'm all for Tate. OBJ would be nice but Tate would be a more realistic pickup right now.

Just now, John232 said:

Kind of feel bad for Sendejo on some level. Not a great market to be thrown into..soo many safeties. 

Yeah, that's a less than ideal situation. I don't understand why teams have basically just abandoned safeties the last two years. Very peculiar. 

Archived