2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think we will end up with an edge before the draft. Whether it be Ansah or Houston or Ford or Griffen or even possibly Wake/Barrett. But that #2 pick regardless of the internal debate the team is having will almost surely be Bosa.

But if we don't address FS in free agency, when will we? Because I think Shanny has his eyes on WR in round 2 or even in a trade up. 

I think we could go after it in round 2, it's such a deep class I could see Lynch convincing shannahn to leave WR until round 3, but It's not like we can expect a rookie to come in with no growing pains..not fair to him. But that would mean our secondary..would again..be super young and green. Justin Reid would have been awesome man..

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

I think we could go after it in round 2, it's such a deep class I could see Lynch convincing shannahn to leave WR until round 3, but It's not like we can expect a rookie to come in with no growing pains..not fair to him. But that would mean our secondary..would again..be super young and green. Justin Reid would have been awesome man..

I think receiver can wait until three too, at this point Ridley might be there in the third. Good size, good routes, he had a decent combine just didnt blow it out of the water like everyone else seemed to.

10 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I think receiver can wait until three too, at this point Ridley might be there in the third. Good size, good routes, he had a decent combine just didnt blow it out of the water like everyone else seemed to.

Ridley, Jennings, Harmon, Johnson and probably a half dozen others I could list there for us who I think would do well in Shanny’s scheme and be along the lines of what he likes. 

However, I do think he likes Deebo Samuel a lot and I feel pretty confident in saying if we want him we’ll have to take him in round 2.

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

My guess is that if we were involved, as many reports have indicated, that we just wouldn't part with the #2 overall pick. 

My guess is we will be linked to every single player available just so the FO can say see see, we tried but team X just didn't want to trade him to us!!!

Yeah, I'm salty as hell lol.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Unbelievable, interested in seeing the compensation.

Dorsey is a boss, a GM willing to take risks and go for it all. Browns are going to be so so so so so good. 

Thanks Shanny/Lynch!!!!! Kwon Alexnader FTW!!!!!!!

If that one guy was right earlier, it was a player, a first this year + second next year. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

My guess is we will be linked to every single player available just so the FO can say see see, we tried but team X just didn't want to trade him to us!!!

Yeah, I'm salty as hell lol.

Ha, yeah. That is not the 'crazy asking price' i was expecting for OBJ tbh. It is a little disappointing we couldn't get in on that. I would have given them next years 1st this years 3rd and next years 3rd without hesitation. I guess it really depends on NYG's view on Peppers. 

Yea I wish we could find out what Lynch and co were offering bc the trade was a first and second this year along with Jabrill Peppers. Kind of disappointed that’s all it took 

whoops read if wrong, their second 3rd round pick 🙄

Archived