2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

One of the original rumors was that Breida was part of the deal for Everson Griffen. Obviously that would be off the table with Dee Ford in the mix, but who knows. Maybe we are looking to unload a running back (I could see us having a lot of interest in Coleman given Shanny's familiarity with him) 

Which is kind of ironic bc I was going to ask when FA started if y’all thought we may go after Coleman lol 

but i was like naw why would they do that with Breida and McKinnion 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

One of the original rumors was that Breida was part of the deal for Everson Griffen. Obviously that would be off the table with Dee Ford in the mix, but who knows. Maybe we are looking to unload a running back (I could see us having a lot of interest in Coleman given Shanny's familiarity with him) 

I would rather have Brieda than Coleman personally, but that tweet indicated we would be receiver Dee Ford + back (in return). At least that is how I read it. 

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I would rather have Brieda than Coleman personally, but that tweet indicated we would be receiver Dee Ford + back (in return). At least that is how I read it. 

Oh, I'd definitely rather have Breida lol. No doubt there. But there's been a lot of scuttle about us in the running back market, which still doesn't make a lick of sense to me, but whatever. I just figure the guy who makes sense would be Coleman. 

I don't know why the Chiefs would want Breida. Is he that much better than what they have? They like Damien Williams. They just signed Carlos Hyde. They can easily find a talented back in the mid rounds. Why would they need Breida?

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Wow.

15 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

We should trade them a second next year. If we're to gamble on a guy like Ford, they should gamble on our second round pick next year being either high or low.

Guess I'm a psychic, now.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Wow.

Life comes at you fast. 

Meh. It's the same as this year's third value wise, so nothing major there. Would have been nice if Miller was right and we were getting something back. 

Dee Ford is an incredible addition to this defense, kudos to Lynch this deal is great. 

now whats the contract going to be? gotta expect similar to Flowers right? maybe slightly more to compensate taxes and such 5y/95m is my guess

Archived