2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Say we are signing Earl Thomas now!!!!!!!!

We were in the running until the end, and had the better offer, but Thomas opted to go elsewhere. Like any good psychic, I cannot tell exactly where. But I can tell his uncle Barry, who is dead, is very proud of him.

3 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

We were in the running until the end, and had the better offer, but Thomas opted to go elsewhere. Like any good psychic, I cannot tell exactly where. But I can tell his uncle Barry, who is dead, is very proud of him.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I wish we would have gone after Preston Smith at his price tag. He was my favorite edge guy since the season ended. Oh well Ford definitely has show the ability to get after the QB, hopefully he can stay on the field and do it consistently. 

Just now, rudyZ said:

Good thing we have an all-new unproven training staff directed by a hockey guy. Full confidence injuries are a thing of the past. What could go wrong?!

Their dental might not be as good, but he should toughen them up at least. 

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

Good thing we have an all-new unproven training staff directed by a hockey guy. Full confidence injuries are a thing of the past. What could go wrong?!

Eh, why don't you just play on a broken leg, eh? No? Sorry, but I think I should put some maple syrup in the cast eh. 

edit: Am I missing any other canadian stereotypes ?

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Eh, why don't you just play on a broken leg, eh? No? Sorry, but I think I should put some maple syrup in the cast eh. 

If I had a toonie for every joke I heard aboot Canada, I'd have a mooseful of toonies, eh.

I just invented "mooseful", but it sounded super canadian.

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

I didn't see anything in there about Poutine or Tim Horton's. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I didn't see anything in there about Poutine or Tim Horton's. 

Utter failure on my part. 

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

If I had a toonie for every joke I heard aboot Canada, I'd have a mooseful of toonies, eh.

I just invented "mooseful", but it sounded super canadian.

Mooseful is going to be the new Hatsputs. We need to make this happen. 

Archived