Week 4: BYE Week

Ghostnote

The key to this bye week is getting the guys upfront healthy. This success of this season falls on the health and productivity of the offensive line. Hopefully TWill, Moses and Scherff are ready to go next weekend. I'm not as concerned with Lauvao, as Bergstrom looked good...but we need the core guys to be ready to go.

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

2-1 going into the bye week. Should be 3-0 but its a good start with a lot of different pieces being out and new ones coming in. Still want to see more out of Alex Smith. 

Discuss BYE week here. 

Pictures to follow later. 

Only 3 undefeated teams after 3 weeks .. Probably all the 2-1 teams think they should be 3-0 . Crazy year so far - all 'round .

17 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I dunno. I don't think we can move the BYE week at all. We'll be lucky to get around it.

At the same time, I don't think it will push us back either. Implacable force vs unmovable object?

So at 2-1 I think we are better than where most of us expected. I honestly think we could have be 3-0 easily and the colts got us on a bad day. Like if we played the colts 100 times I think we win more often than not. What do you guys think about the team so far? Its hard to believe it since we are the Redskins afterall and disappointing is our specialty, but I honestly think we are a good team. Sure we have some weaknesses but I don't think our weaknesses are too glaring. As long as we stay relatively healthy I think we could be contenders to make playoffs.

9 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

The key to this bye week is getting the guys upfront healthy. This success of this season falls on the health and productivity of the offensive line. Hopefully TWill, Moses and Scherff are ready to go next weekend. I'm not as concerned with Lauvao, as Bergstrom looked good...but we need the core guys to be ready to go.

Yeah usually Im not a fan of having a Bye week this early but our Oline was starting to get dinged up abit so think is good for them to get healthy.

11 minutes ago, Almm24 said:

So at 2-1 I think we are better than where most of us expected. I honestly think we could have be 3-0 easily and the colts got us on a bad day. Like if we played the colts 100 times I think we win more often than not. What do you guys think about the team so far? Its hard to believe it since we are the Redskins afterall and disappointing is our specialty, but I honestly think we are a good team. Sure we have some weaknesses but I don't think our weaknesses are too glaring. As long as we stay relatively healthy I think we could be contenders to make playoffs.

Their game plan exposed a weakness in our defense- crossing routes- and hid their biggest weakness- offensive line- by having Luck throw those quicker routes instead of dropping back to pass.  How we didn't make an adjustment on that is beyond me right now.  My family is full of coaches at various levels of football, and I just can't affirm the notion that the Colts got us on a bad day.  They outschemed us, and we didn't adjust. 

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I said if we go into the bye week at 2-1 or better. We will be in good shape & here we are.

Now imo, the most important part of the schedule coming up.

6 games all NFC Conference. 2 inside the Division.

If we win 4 of these or more, no matter the teams?

Were home! Lets do this.

Ever the optimistic one,got to give him credit.I was like this 30 years ago but the team gave me a reason to believe.I hope for your sake they can do it

Archived