Seattle Seahawks (1-2) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-3) - Week 4

showtime

gELTx7V.jpg

This should be a really fun game to watch.  The Cardinals are doing what I suggested they do - start Josh Rosen.  Sam Bradford is a really bad quarterback and I have a feeling that Rosen will do better than him.  The Cardinals have talent, so I really hope the Seahawks don't take them lightly, but they're still a really bad team.  This is a divisional game, so some people say to throw the records out... not me.  This is a must win game for the Seahawks if they want to try to have a winning season and possibly contend for a wild card spot.

Josh Rosen is such an unknown, but I'm hoping the defense is really aggressive in stopping the running game and forcing Rosen to put the ball in the air a lot.

1 hour ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Bleeh. Should have paid Haushka if we were serious about being contenders. Crazy how bad our kickers have been since his departure. 

Offense is so frustrating. Same **** as Bevell pulled.

The worse we look the better chance we blow it up though. Bring on the trades.

Agreed.  The kicking has been so so bad since Hauschka left.

Holy hell, what a game.  Crappy kicking for both teams.  Rosen played well for his first career start.  He has given this Cardinals team some life.

On a side note, Earl Thomas has a fractured leg, so now it looks like he's not getting traded anywhere and he's on his way out.

well... a win is a win is a win. Each time tried their best to out coug' each other. Seattle coug'd it less. 

Back to Back 100 yard rushers is awesome, good sign moving forward. Shottys game plan is still... eh. Russell is looking very above average right now. Hoping those two click at some point. 

Shame about Earl and Dissly. BTW BURN that POS stadium to the ground. It pretty much single handily ended the legion of boom.

Time for Thompson and Hill to step up! 

Archived