Rishard Matthews released

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

We have to target someone Davis and Taylor are the only 2 I truely have confidence in. We are already getting absolutely nothing from the TE position. Sharpe scares the crap out of me he’s so inconsistent and even with me asking for Nick Williams he can really only help so much. Titans need to bring NFL caliber WRs in for a visit 

There isn't a single option in FA that's gonna do anything to really help this team. Dez is done. Maclin is done. After them there's guys like Jeremy Kerley and Kendall Wright.

It's week 4 of the NFL season, you're not really gonna find anyone that's gonna make a big impact.

So looking at the Rams WR corps, they aren't exactly "elite."

Cooks is the most "elite." 
Then you have Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp. Neither of whom, you'd claim to be "scary" WRs. Effective but not scary.  

Saying that to say, I don't know if you need to add a WR.
Lewis, TEs, Davis, Sharpe, Taylor.....and whoever else is all that may be needed for a LaFluer offense.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

There isn't a single option in FA that's gonna do anything to really help this team. Dez is done. Maclin is done. After them there's guys like Jeremy Kerley and Kendall Wright.

It's week 4 of the NFL season, you're not really gonna find anyone that's gonna make a big impact.

Sounds crazy but Wright might actually be a good idea he already has experience with Mariota but I don’t see him coming back. 

I know it’s a long shot but I’m still on the Dez train

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So looking at the Rams WR corps, they aren't exactly "elite."

Cooks is the most "elite." 
Then you have Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp. Neither of whom, you'd claim to be "scary" WRs. Effective but not scary.  

Saying that to say, I don't know if you need to add a WR.
Lewis, TEs, Davis, Sharpe, Taylor.....and whoever else is all that may be needed for a LaFluer offense.

Eh Kupp and Woods are pretty solid players. Taylor may be on his way to being that but Sharpe is a bum and always will be. Also I’m beginning to think Jonnu won’t be much either.

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Sounds crazy but Wright might actually be a good idea he already has experience with Mariota but I don’t see him coming back. 

I know it’s a long shot but I’m still on the Dez train

Only thing with Kendall is I know he had some issues here due to free styling on routes and not sure that works in this offense. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh Kupp and Woods are pretty solid players. Taylor may be on his way to being that but Sharpe is a bum and always will be. Also I’m beginning to think Jonnu won’t be much either.

Woods was solid before LA, but Kupp was an uproven rookie.

Again solid, but not crazy elite, but they produce in that offense. 

Yeah we just promoted Nick Williams to the 53 man roster last week so I think they just roll with the horses they already have. I’ve been clamoring for Jennings to get more playing time. He’s taken advantage of the opportunities he’s been given, let’s see if he can do it again.

Archived