3 Round Mock (Updated)

skhurst0398

On 9/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, skhurst0398 said:

Suggestions on how you would think a bengals draft should go with the available players at your spots here? I know the the Bengals have had problems across the line and that's why they traded for Glenn and drafted Price, so how would you rank the Bengals positional needs then?

RT is the biggest need.    

TE is also likely to be high on the list.  Mason Shreck is the only one under contract for 2019.  I could see them re-signing Kroft and Uzomah but not sure about Eifert after another injury and while Kroft is a decent option to start, an elite guy may tempt them.  

CB will be a consideration. Darquez Dennard is on the last year of his contract and with Dre K already on a big contract and the desire to res-sign WJ3 soon, they may not be able to afford to keep Dennard.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:44 PM, skhurst0398 said:

13.    Cleveland Browns: DT Dexter Lawrence Clemson

QQeZcZL.gif

13.    Cleveland Browns: WR D.K. Metcalf Ole Miss

hd7rC6V.gif

13.    Cleveland Browns: OT Isaiah Prince Ohio St

Vince-McMahon-Falls-Out-Of-His-Chair-For

5 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Isn't Ryan Finley a late 1, early 2nd round prospect?

Maybe, but from what I've seen of this year's QB's, I'm not entirely sold on many of them. They always get pushed up based on positional value so he could get in there somewhere. I have him ranked on my positional board behind Herbert, Lock, Haskins, Stidham, Grier and even Tyree Jackson. I might throw Steven Montez on the list ahead of him as another toolsy quarterback who is raw but has a lot of great physical traits should he come out. So it's just my preference for them and weekly the players on this list keep shuffling around as weaknesses are exposed against top competition. 

Love the first pick obviously for the Raiders.

14.    Oakland Raiders f/ Chicago: S Deionte Thompson Alabama

i have an extreme doubt that we pass on Devin White as our entire LB core is dog feces. If this is the pick situation Devin White or AJ Brown would be the pick. Gruden would be break dancing having more offensive weapons and AJ has Gruden all over him. If they go BPA it’s Devin White.

the other picks fill obvious needs it all depends on our FA’s we sign. But that second first round is the chance to get a game changer and Gruden isn’t passing on those two guys.

This is pretty good for the Pats.

QB, WR, TE, DE, LB, S and CB will all be needs. They do have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds though. You covered that really well although I think the Patriots won't draft a WR in the 2nd round. I think more like 3rd or 4th round and target a DE.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:44 AM, skhurst0398 said:

13.    Cleveland Browns: DT Dexter Lawrence Clemson

Super approved

13.    Cleveland Browns: WR D.K. Metcalf Ole Miss

Approved

.    Cleveland Browns: OT Isaiah Prince Ohio St

Approved

Good job bro

Archived