2017 Preseason GDT Week 2 Browns and Giants

Bucketheadsdad

Cleveland%20Browns%20Flag.gif

On Monday afternoon, all of the Mayans and Toltecs of the the NE Ohio region will scramble into their party vans in the Muni Lot to await their fates,

as a solar eclipse makes its way across the lower 48.

Solar_eclipse.gif

When they crawl back out of their party vans they'll realize that the New York football Giants are in town to prepare for the 2017 season.

919.gifdc002adcfe2e97e4d2bb837f4e252167_crop_ex

Others, who aren't as well versed in the ways of the solar system (probably devoid of imbibement because they watched the news and thought the North Koreans were coming to town), take an entirely different approach to the eclipse.

tumblr_nr466sWQOQ1s2wio8o1_500.gifdeer-running-through-restaurant.gifDXMfkGB.gifGbZb_f-maxage-0.gifno-beer.gif?w=650&h=488giphy.gif

Some of the things we need to find out this week.....

1. Who is going to be our starting QB?
  2. Will the receiving corps begin to gel?
  3. Is Shon Coleman grabbing hold of the RT position?
  4. Will the front 7 do a better job against the run?
  5. Can Joe Schobert supplant Tank Carder at MLB?

Ironically, after the sky goes black (hopefully just temporarily)

the Browns are under the 

4470005561_b63d0f728a_o.png

on national TV

Giants at Browns, First Energy Stadium Monday, 21 August 8 p.m.

Discuss

rwAG3.gif

Oh, by the way, this is the 2nd consecutive preseason GDT I'm doing.  We've got a whole bunch of HOF'ers here, and some that would like to be.  Someone else going to step up?   

6gh.gif

:D

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

We can watch and imagine what could have been had we taken Odell over Justin Gilbert 

The curse would over ride talent and Odell would have turned into the next Mohammad Massequai (did I even spell that right?).

1. Who is going to be our starting QB?  I dunno, Bernie?
  2. Will the receiving corps begin to gel?  I freaking hope so!
  3. Is Shon Coleman grabbing hold of the RT position?  While not great, I think he is light years ahead of Cam.
  4. Will the front 7 do a better job against the run?  I freaking hope so!  Part II
  5. Can Joe Schobert supplant Tank Carder at MLB?  I freaking hope so!  Part III:  The Revenge

@Bucketheadsdad First off, let me say that you are doing yeoman's work by taking the lead on these GDT - huzzah to you sir.

In regards to ODB Jr - think of it this way: had we drafted him over Gilbert, we may have won 2 or maybe even 3 games last year instead of 1, meaning we wouldn't have a shiny new Myles Garrett to unleash hell on the rest of the AFC North and league in general this year!

halffullvsempty.gif

8 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

@Bucketheadsdad First off, let me say that you are doing yeoman's work by taking the lead on these GDT - huzzah to you sir.

In regards to ODB Jr - think of it this way: had we drafted him over Gilbert, we may have won 2 or maybe even 3 games last year instead of 1, meaning we wouldn't have a shiny new Myles Garrett to unleash hell on the rest of the AFC North and league in general this year!

halffullvsempty.gif

quote-some-people-see-the-glass-half-ful

Archived