2017 Preseason GDT Week 2 Browns and Giants

Bucketheadsdad

I'm going to be stuck at the office late tonight and DVR hasn't been working right lately...does anyone on here record the games, know of a stream site to watch the game, know of a share site where the video file maybe available etc....

Hope this doesn't violate any forum rules that I'm unaware of

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

I'm going to be stuck at the office late tonight and DVR hasn't been working right lately...does anyone on here record the games, know of a stream site to watch the game, know of a share site where the video file maybe available etc....

Are you in Cleveland or out of market? If out of market, you can get a one week free trial of NFL gamepass, which allows you to watch all the preseason games except in market (due to licensing conflicts) - this saved me last game while I was out of town on business in Boston. As for less savory means, I don't believe those discussions are allowed 'round these parts.

If you are unable to watch / listen, I guess the silver lining is there are two more games over the next 10 days, so at least you won't be waiting long for the next one.

1 hour ago, BwickRedux said:

Are you in Cleveland or out of market? If out of market, you can get a one week free trial of NFL gamepass, which allows you to watch all the preseason games except in market (due to licensing conflicts) - this saved me last game while I was out of town on business in Boston. As for less savory means, I don't believe those discussions are allowed 'round these parts.

If you are unable to watch / listen, I guess the silver lining is there are two more games over the next 10 days, so at least you won't be waiting long for the next one.

Im out of market...will look into the gamepass trial...thanks

Also, found a site to listen to the broadcast via online radio if the gamepass thing doesnt work...

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I'm new here so I can always use that excuse so i'll be the one to point you in the right direction.

Steaming - rojadirecta

Downloading games afterwards - 720pier (a forum with torrents,free to join)

Archived