WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

46 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

All of the Ravens fans believe Baltimore will wipe the floor with us and frankly, why shouldnt they think that?

flacco sucks, their wr’s are all washed up, their defense isn’t that impressive outside of one or two guys, they’ve played only one decent team and got kerplunked, our offense is a juggernaut at heinz, and i could go on

that’s not to say i think we’ll splatter them or anything i think it’ll be a tossup of a game but there’s no way you can say seriously the ravens are far superior to us 

19 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

flacco sucks, their wr’s are all washed up, their defense isn’t that impressive outside of one or two guys, they’ve played only one decent team and got kerplunked, our offense is a juggernaut at heinz, and i could go on

that’s not to say i think we’ll splatter them or anything i think it’ll be a tossup of a game but there’s no way you can say seriously the ravens are far superior to us 

This is what I was thinking . I watched the game vs the bengals, they looked bad and flack was uninterested IMO. If we lose this at home with our backs against the wall, then we don't deserve to make the playoffs.  

1 hour ago, August4th said:

ravens have some decent weapons in crabtree, brown, collins and those tight ends(that rookie from Oklahoma looks promising) they looked real good against Denver defense

after last yrs game..I'm not overlooking that ravens offense against this defense

who ever has last possession wins, another one of those?  I expect AB to have good game, but not our D.  Is burns starting?

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

All of the Ravens fans believe Baltimore will wipe the floor with us and frankly, why shouldnt they think that?

Look, at this point, I wouldnt be shocked, but these games are always close....even when they shouldnt be.   

They beat us once with Ryan Mallett at QB.

We beat them once with Charlie Batch at QB, and very nearly beat them with Byron Leftwich and Dennis Dixon.

Obviously, these arent the same teams, but the teams know each other so well that the games usually always stay within one score.   Plus, its not like the Ravens are anything special either.    They are a bit more balanced than we are, but overall, they dont have a significant advantage.

I still have a feeling this game comes down to one score.

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Look, at this point, I wouldnt be shocked, but these games are always close....even when they shouldnt be.   

They beat us once with Ryan Mallett at QB.

We beat them once with Charlie Batch at QB, and very nearly beat them with Byron Leftwich and Dennis Dixon.

Obviously, these arent the same teams, but the teams know each other so well that the games usually always stay within one score.   Plus, its not like the Ravens are anything special either.    They are a bit more balanced than we are, but overall, they dont have a significant advantage.

I still have a feeling this game comes down to one score.

I agree. All i was suggesting is this team hasnt built a lot of confidence yet.

21 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Not sure where you are seeing that. Being home is enough to make the Steelers the favorite.

The Ravens have been hit or miss in the trenches. The offensive line is one thing that looks significantly worse than last year. Flacco's been under pressure a lot and the running game has not gotten off the ground. That may be the key that swings the game.

13 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Not sure where you are seeing that. Being home is enough to make the Steelers the favorite.

The Ravens have been hit or miss in the trenches. The offensive line is one thing that looks significantly worse than last year. Flacco's been under pressure a lot and the running game has not gotten off the ground. That may be the key that swings the game.

In your forum lol. It's all good, what kind of fans would you be if you didn't believe your team could win?

Watching the Raiders/Browns game and I'm just thinking, I don't even care. This isn't even close to the same game we had even 10 years ago. 60-70% of the games today were shoot-outs. What, 5 OT games today? The transformation of this game is pretty much complete. It's a game of basketball where the team that gets the right calls or possesses the ball last wins. You might as well not even watch until the last few minutes of the 4th quarter.

Archived