WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

really can't wait  for the make up of this team to change.. our offense is not good enough to carry this team, we're a poor mans manning colts

except we are in the bottom 3 in D . 

I am enjoying the forum more than the games, really a lopsided team that underachieves on offence and just sucks on D

Just now, August4th said:

could still be a game if our elite offense could of mustard 3 pts this half

It was more important that Ryan Switzer got more (accurate) targets in the second half than AB and Juju combined because... Well, you tell me.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Heyward is the only person on the Defense that seems to care. I mean Vince Williams and Jon Bostic "care" in that they feel they look good when they get their tackles 20 yards downfield in...

The problem with Heyward is they don't give him breaks early, so in the most important drive of the game it's McCullers and Alualu on the field.

Just now, JLambert58 said:

Both have been bad. 

The Defense hasn't been good but given that they've literally been on the field almost all second half and only allowed 9 points, this isn't on them. Like Collinsworth said, Ben's happy because he gets to pump up his numbers.

The OL couldn't run block tonight, they were terrible. First the D  and now I hope not the OL. I still have hope for them  but POuncey is near the bottom of the league in centres and Foster is near him at OG most of the time.  Finney is better than foster and should be starting.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Defense hasn't been good but given that they've literally been on the field almost all second half and only allowed 9 points, this isn't on them. Like Collinsworth said, Ben's happy because he gets to pump up his numbers.

But they are the unit that allowed Baltimore's offense to march down the field after the opening kickoff.   Not a good start to the night. 

could this be the game?

A: yes, thanks for the INT ben

We need to rebuild the D, we can't rely on Ben to win shootouts , he just isn't that QB vs good teams.  The D needs some attention , well it needed it last offseason, will again this offseason 

Archived