~ GDT Week 4: Detroit vs Dallas ~

WizardHawk

Image result for Detroit at dallas images

TIME: 12:00
TV: FOX

Detroit beat NE last week for Patricia the Dancing Bear's 1st victory. Rank top 10 both sides of ball.

Dallas looked amazing last week in a close lose to Seattle. Prescott was a crisp 19 of 34 for an whooping 168 yds. He did throw 2 inadvertent INTs and accidentally killed a cricket when he threw a 4yd pass on a 6yd curl.  Garrett said it was part of the process. Linehan licked the window. 

Go Cowboys. 

31 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Image result for Detroit at dallas images

TIME: 12:00
TV: FOX

Detroit beat NE last week for Patricia the Dancing Bear's 1st victory. Rank top 10 both sides of ball.

Dallas looked amazing last week in a close lose to Seattle. Prescott was a crisp 19 of 34 for an whooping 168 yds. He did throw 2 inadvertent INTs and accidentally killed cricket when he threw a 4yd pass on a 6yd curl.  Garrett said it was part of the process. Linehan licked the window. 

Go Cowboys. 

If I do sarcasm I get yelled at. Must be a seniority thing. Oh well, As far as I am concerned THIS is a playoff game. 

I do believe it only takes one game to turn this around. Doubt if we get it, but....

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

If I do sarcasm I get yelled at. Must be a seniority thing. Oh well, As far as I am concerned THIS is a playoff game. 

I do believe it only takes one game to turn this around. Doubt if we get it, but....

It takes 300 likes to use sarcasm. 400 to tell everyone that they are ******* crazy. Don't lose faith though, you are one of the forums fastest rising stars. And you are over 250 likes, so now you can bump old threads when you prove someone wrong over time. It's a privilege.

44 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It takes 300 likes to use sarcasm. 400 to tell everyone that they are ******* crazy. Don't lose faith though, you are one of the forums fastest rising stars. And you are over 250 likes, so now you can bump old threads when you prove someone wrong over time. It's a privilege.

So what's at 500, all you can eat taco Tuesday? Cause I'm 5 away. 

Archived