South Park S22

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

When they had the montage I thought for sure they were going to make that relationship escalate. That would've triggered a lot of people. For me it was just another great episode.

Trey and Matt have no boundaries, but I’m not sure this would be the time to reintroduce that.

3 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Trey and Matt have no boundaries, but I’m not sure this would be the time to reintroduce that.

I'm not suggesting they should've done it. Just saying I thought that's where they were going after that montage scene.

9 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

"Defecation Lawsuit", "smear campaign". So funny. PC babies? This show is on a roll right now. I'm wondering how serious they were with the shot they took on The Simpsons. Sometimes it's hard to tell with these guys

It wasn't serious.

46 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:
56 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

"Defecation Lawsuit", "smear campaign". So funny. PC babies? This show is on a roll right now. I'm wondering how serious they were with the shot they took on The Simpsons. Sometimes it's hard to tell with these guys

It wasn't serious.

Hoping Groenning shoots back with a couch gag or something where Homer says something is stupid that South Park is known for and then the whole family stares at the screen for a good 15 seconds. 

Archived