What Position Holds Us Back This Year?

Legend

We're still looking at Jalen Mills at one of the starting corner positions, and he was pretty awful last year. And if one of the starters get hurt, we're looking at Robinson. I think CB is still a disaster zone, especially in a division with OBJ and Dez.

RB is pretty much plug and play. If our OL is making holes, they should be able to find them. Sproles ain't a chump, he'll be producing all year long. And I think between Blount and Smallwood they'll get some production. RB is the one position you can pretty much drag anyone off the street and if you have blockers, they'll produce. I mean Washington did exactly that with Rob Kelley. I'd agree that RB would be a problem if our OL was bad, but we have one of the best OL in the league, or at least, they're projected to be.

I was wondering what the heck happened to my comment lol. 

Now of course many things can change with injuries or perhaps any last minute trades, but as of now I don't think blount is any better than what mathews was, and sproles along with pump aren't going to handle the load. 

I'dk what it is but I got a feeling mills is gonna be good along side darby. I might be one of the few that loves the confidence and cocky game of mills. Finger wag it up playa

Somewhat related....does anyone think that Sidney Jones makes a significant impact this year? They haven't put him on IR or the PUP and he's in month 4 of his 4-6 month timeframe.

I really think they may throw him into the fire year one and hope for the best.

With that in mind and plenty of bodies for the RB situation I really think this team will go as far as Carson and more importantly Doug will take us.

Well, if Alshon can't get healthy I think we're going to have a hard time moving the ball. Haven't heard a word about Torrey Smith all camp, and we know Agholor is a mental midget. So with Matthews gone, what does that leave us if Alshon is banged up?

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Somewhat related....does anyone think that Sidney Jones makes a significant impact this year? They haven't put him on IR or the PUP and he's in month 4 of his 4-6 month timeframe.

I really think they may throw him into the fire year one and hope for the best.

With that in mind and plenty of bodies for the RB situation I really think this team will go as far as Carson and more importantly Doug will take us.

I don't think he plays until very late in the year, if at all. 

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't think he plays until very late in the year, if at all. 

I would normally be on the same page as you but considering he's already near the end of his timeframe and wasn't put on IR/PUP it makes you wonder if the eagles have plans on getting his feet wet this year.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I would normally be on the same page as you but considering he's already near the end of his timeframe and wasn't put on IR/PUP it makes you wonder if the eagles have plans on getting his feet wet this year.

How many people actually come back in 6 months from an Achilles injury? I thought that time frame seemed on the ridiculously optimistic side to me.

Archived