Week 4 GDT: KC @ Den

onejayhawk

If this is accurate, I'm sorry, but c'mon man. I respect the guy 110% for the player he is and for what he's gone through but bone spurs?? He is being paid VERY well to not play and the D is all the worse for it. I dunno, just seems pretty tedious when I was thinking he had some partial tear/bad sprain of the other Achilles or something.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Eric Berry (doubtful, heel) has a Haglund’s deformity in his Achilles.

It's a bone spur that digs into the Achilles. This adds some clarity to why Berry has missed so much time. Berry isn't going to play this week, but this looks like a pain-management issue. Eric Murray will continue to start opposite Ron Parker until Berry returns.

Sep 29 - 3:14 PM

While our offense is outstanding, our defense is not. Records are being broken by the defense too. I found the following on ESPN's fantasy section.

This defense joins the 2000 Rams with the dubious distinction as the only other team in the Super Bowl era to have started 3-0 and have allowed at least 92 points to opponents.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:27 PM, Chiefs_5627 said:

If this is accurate, I'm sorry, but c'mon man. I respect the guy 110% for the player he is and for what he's gone through but bone spurs?? He is being paid VERY well to not play and the D is all the worse for it. I dunno, just seems pretty tedious when I was thinking he had some partial tear/bad sprain of the other Achilles or something.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Eric Berry (doubtful, heel) has a Haglund’s deformity in his Achilles.

It's a bone spur that digs into the Achilles. This adds some clarity to why Berry has missed so much time. Berry isn't going to play this week, but this looks like a pain-management issue. Eric Murray will continue to start opposite Ron Parker until Berry returns.

Sep 29 - 3:14 PM

There's also a chance it can tear the Achilles too.  With Berry's chemo maybe weakening his tendons already I'd wait.  

Archived