Other Games Thread week 4

Iron_man

It will be a shootout against Kansas City. Mahomes has already slowed down from his 65 TD pace to 56 TD pace currently. But he won't keep that up. Unfortunately I don't think our defense is good especially our pass rush so it could very well be a game where both teams score 30.

17 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Bring it.

I'm all in on the Patriots but they've played the Texans without Will Fuller, Jaguars without Leonard Fournette, Lions without Ezekiel Ansah, Dolphins without Rashad Jones, and Colts without TY Hilton and Jack Doyle, (among other notables). I'm not saying anything, I'm just sayin'....

Patriots didn't have Edelman and Gordon for the most part as we know, and Pat Chung and Trey Flowers missed some time but other than that it's been a relatively healthy start. The Patriots are only going to get better but their opponents will too in addition to possibly being healthier in a potential playoff rematch.

Just some things I was pondering last night.

23 hours ago, SBLIII said:

It will be a shootout against Kansas City. Mahomes has already slowed down from his 65 TD pace to 56 TD pace currently. But he won't keep that up. Unfortunately I don't think our defense is good especially our pass rush so it could very well be a game where both teams score 30.

Yeah I don't expect a win if I'm being honest. What they're good at is exactly where we struggle. He will expose our lack of pace and lack of contain. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 7:06 PM, DoleINGout said:

I'm all in on the Patriots but they've played the Texans without Will Fuller, Jaguars without Leonard Fournette, Lions without Ezekiel Ansah, Dolphins without Rashad Jones, and Colts without TY Hilton and Jack Doyle, (among other notables). I'm not saying anything, I'm just sayin'....

And Chiefs without Eric Berry or Justin Houston among others.

They'll be tougher in the playoffs I'm sure but Reid sucks with clock management. Why didn't he go for 2 to tie it up?

On 10/1/2018 at 11:24 PM, Starless said:

Yeah, I expect him to drop 50 on this defense.

On 10/1/2018 at 11:41 PM, DoleINGout said:

... 30

Happy medium

August4th and BayRaider are hilarious anti-Bradys. Just sitting there poised, waiting for an Aaron Rodgers comeback drive so they could proclaim "greatest 4th Q comeback QB of all time", and "OMG I've never seen a QB as good as Rodgers" :D:D Christmas for them.

Archived