Week 4: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) vs New York Jets (1-2) - Revenge game #3

pwny

31 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This game was remarkable difficult last year and they are better this year. Cant see this as an easy win. 

I think the benefit this time around is that we aren't coming off a huge win. After losing to the Titans, I think they come out focused and with a bit more fire. 

The Jets D has been good, aggressive,  and have the speed at lb to really give this offense fits. 

The Jaguars coaches are going to try and keep this game close and hope Darnold makes a mistake that wins us the game.

This is not an easy game. Everyone in this forum dumped on me for cautioning after the Pats game. 

I said the domination of the Pats was more about them than us playing lights out. The Lions man handling them further was proof of that.

Our 2 wins were vs the Giants and the Pats...neither of which have looked good and would be winless if not for their wins over the winless Texans (who right now can't block anyone).

This team isn't playing as well as it should and can.

It wouldn't surprise me if we lose this game and get shredded by KC's offense the following week.

We NEED this win very very badly.

There's no chance i'm watching this game if Blake Bortles is still our Quarterback.  I mean, it's just gonna either be stupid and awful...or we'll win easy.  

I'll be over here, watching something interesting like the NASCAR race on this ol' new Charlotte Roval thinger.  It's gonna be fun as heck i bet.  Recommend you all watch it as well.

46 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

There's no chance i'm watching this game if Blake Bortles is still our Quarterback.  I mean, it's just gonna either be stupid and awful...or we'll win easy.  

I'll be over here, watching something interesting like the NASCAR race on this ol' new Charlotte Roval thinger.  It's gonna be fun as heck i bet.  Recommend you all watch it as well.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

don't you Blake shame

Don't you Blake enable.

This is a grown *** man, who do still doesn't know how to throw a football.  Not acceptable.

And i'm sorry if i'm perpetuation some sorta thing, but just...**** Blake, learn how to throw, if you're gonna be an NFL QB.  You're so loveable in every other way.  It can't be that hard, can it?

Archived