Week 4: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) vs New York Jets (1-2) - Revenge game #3

pwny

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

lmao i can't believe getting mad at "running up the score" or whatever is still a thing

The audacity of the Jaguars playing 60 minutes of football

33 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

u remember the 1st matchup where they got Smoked by us in pittsburgh?

im honestly not that afraid of the chiefs defense.  im hoping for a how u stop peyton from scoring kinda offense by churning out the running game and eating a ton of clock.   more clock eaten less time for chiefs to score and a fresh defense to harress the young mahomes. 

Yea I remember. Just saying we aren't going to shut them down. They will score points, but just like Pittsburgh their defense isn't all that good either so we can score more than they will. Do you honestly think we are holding them to 17 or less? I know it sounds like I'm being negative but i'm not chalking it up as a loss. Tbh, its the opposite. I think our offense is good enough to win a higher scoring game than they're used to

59 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I remember. Just saying we aren't going to shut them down. They will score points, but just like Pittsburgh their defense isn't all that good either so we can score more than they will. Do you honestly think we are holding them to 17 or less? I know it sounds like I'm being negative but i'm not chalking it up as a loss. Tbh, its the opposite. I think our offense is good enough to win a higher scoring game than they're used to

i think we can if the offense does their job and not give the ball away in bad positions. 

Archived