Could the Rams have three 1000 yard receivers?

RamRod

Remember the days when we didn’t have a 1000 yard receiver for like 10 straight seasons?

Now we could possibly have three. Cooks, Woods, and Kupp are all on pace for 1000 yards this year.

Sure they could slow down or cool off but it’s crazy this could happen.

On 9/28/2018 at 9:23 AM, RamRod said:

Sure they could slow down or cool off but it’s crazy this could happen.

I don’t know if it will be so much these guys “cooling off” but McVay and Goff evolving this offense

we are only going to expand the TE role in this system, especially with Everett healthy. 

I also feel like they will eventually get Reynolds/Cooper/Kelly involved to keep everyone fresh for the playoffs

On 9/29/2018 at 1:28 PM, Flounch said:

Reynolds needs to be better if he want more playing time. 

The fake punt and the throw to the end zone by Hekker was a good throw but Reynolds didn't make any effort to get the ball...

Im not going to actually defend him, but are we really going to use a Fake Punt as a real bullet point for any sort of way to judge him?

If he makes a great catch there, should we be screaming that he needs more playing time? Seems a bit erroneous to me 

On 10/3/2018 at 7:40 PM, Boboso20 said:

Reynolds played pretty good last year when Woods was hurt. 

Yea, It was a bit ambitious for me (and others as well) to think we could push him into that massive role that Cooks has.

He clearly has talent, looked pretty good in his spot duty last year, and has all the tools you like to see. So those that were saying he might be cut were being ridiculous as well

Hes a nice project to have sitting behind the core 3 we have, and maybe he replaces Woods in 2020?

5 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Yea, It was a bit ambitious for me (and others as well) to think we could push him into that massive role that Cooks has.

He clearly has talent, looked pretty good in his spot duty last year, and has all the tools you like to see. So those that were saying he might be cut were being ridiculous as well

Hes a nice project to have sitting behind the core 3 we have, and maybe he replaces Woods in 2020?

I thought he would have a bigger role in the red zone considering he’s taller than the other WR’s. But considering he’s our 4th WR I’m totally fine with that 

Archived