D82's 2018 7 Round Mock Draft v.3.0. **UPDATE**

D82

The Vikings will likely have to replace 3 starters on the OL after this year.  Alex Boone, Joe Berger, and Mike Remmers could all likely be gone or at very least need to be upgraded from.  OL is by far our biggest need and we should probably take at least two in the first three rounds.

20 hours ago, Kparty15 said:

The Vikings will likely have to replace 3 starters on the OL after this year.  Alex Boone, Joe Berger, and Mike Remmers could all likely be gone or at very least need to be upgraded from.  OL is by far our biggest need and we should probably take at least two in the first three rounds.

However much the Vikings need to replace 3 starters on the OL after this year, it can't be as much as they needed to replace ffffiiiii.... three starters on the OL after last year.  And they didn't take two in the first three rounds. 

2 hours ago, Crickett said:

However much the Vikings need to replace 3 starters on the OL after this year, it can't be as much as they needed to replace ffffiiiii.... three starters on the OL after last year.  And they didn't take two in the first three rounds. 

I mean we only had two picks in the first three rounds and after letting Peterson walk RB was arguably as big of a need as OL.  Our front office would've been crazy to pass on an RB talent like Dalvin Cook with that pick especially considering the OL talent on the board at that pick since Cam Robinson and Forrest Lamp were both taken just before our pick.  I'm round 3 we got Pat Elflein who will be our starting center for the next 10 years.  This year we will finally be able to address the line.

I'd suspect the Giants are picking that high bc of poor OL play.  

McGlinchy makes more sense than a DE. Flowers has to go  

Then Jefferson in the second will give us some versatility at LB to pair with BJ Goodson.

Larry Allen, Jr in the third. Interior line has looked extremely poor, too.  

Finally, I think BPA for CB in the fourth would be where we'd go. 

On 16/8/2017 at 5:51 AM, Desperado82 said:

2. San Francisco 49ers: Josh Allen QB, Wyoming
34. San Francisco 49ers: Mitch Hyatt OT, Clemson
45. San Francisco 49ers (via NO): Marquis Haynes DE/OLB, Ole Miss
66. San Francisco 49ers: Denzel Ward CB, Ohio State
72. San Francisco 49ers (via CHI): Maea Teuhema OG, LSU

126. San Francisco 49ers (via PIT): Darren Carrington WR, Oregon
180. San Francisco 49ers: Alex Officer C, Pittsburgh
224. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Thurman DE, Houston
245. San Francisco 49ers (via KC): Chase Edmonds RB, Fordham

Asuming the 9ers aren't able to bring in a QB in FA, then the first pick makes perfectly sense.

The heir apparent to Staley in round 2 is also spot on, and if Haynes is able to play SAM then I'd be fine with that pick as well.

Interior OL - center might be the biggest issue, I would like to see how the Laken Tomlinson experiment plays out, and Garnett should be good to go in 2018.

CB - could end up being a much higher need.

WR - would be #2 on my list; they need a heir to Garcon soon.

Other options: a ILB, who can play ST and cover for Bowman. #2 TE with good blocking abilities.

FYI we traded our 7th rounder to Washington yesterday. Also C and RB IMO are further down the list of needs. You don't have us taking a Guard or CB which I'd rate much higher. Don't know the players so not sure if they're just too good to pass up types though.

6 hours ago, bucstopshere said:

man incredible job doing a 7 rounder this early. Hate missing chubb by a pick in the 3rd, would grab Royce Freeman there. Other than that im good with first 2 picks, after that man its so early lol

It was a pain xD

Archived