D82's 2018 7 Round Mock Draft v.3.0. **UPDATE**

D82

19 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

@kyle21121 Landry is arguably the best player in the draft...just think it'd be hard for you guys to pass on him even with Bosa, Ingram, etc. 

It certainly would and I would be in favour of that. I will have to watch some BC games this season he wasn't quite on my radar...until right now. 

On 8/17/2017 at 4:07 PM, Its A Sabotage said:

why can't lamar be qb1? he has the arm talent makes good decisions can throw from every platform and has good deep ball accuracy but please tell me why a qb who didn't win in camp and has a handful of games is qb1 instead other than big white and has a 'strong arm'

Not saying Jackson can't be QB1, but your description of why Darnold is considered better is kinda inaccurate. Darnold doesn't have a stronger arm and isn't that much bigger if the schools listed sizes are to be believed. Lamar is listed at 6'3" and 210 lbs, meanwhile Sam is listed at 6'4" and 220 lbs. Plus, there were people who thought Darnold looked better in camp and speculated that Browne likely was given the nod cause he had seniority and would've transferred (ended up happening anyways).

Love Connor Williams for the Bears in round 1...round 2 however would be a disappointment...WR will be a need but Cain shouldn't be before Bradley Chubb who would be my pick to add even more depth to our front 7...even guys like Andrew Brown, Maurice Hurst & Clelin Ferrell are more talented and would also fill a need.

As a Raiders fan I'll just say that the positions are addressed appropriately (DT, LB, OT).  I don't follow a whole lot of college football so I can't really state whether or not the players warrant their draft spot.  Thanks for the mock!

Position wise, the steelers are good in the first and fourth round.  In the second, we're good at NT and DE so maybe get Ben's replacement in Chase Litton?  In the third, I think we'll go with Brandon Facyson CB, Virginia Tech .

I have no clue about the players, but DT and CB in round 2 and 3 could make some sense for the Chiefs. Logan is on a 1 year contract and with the cap situation I'm not sure the Chiefs will be in a position to retain him. However, looks like Nacho is coming along nicely. And #2/#3 CB is a wide open field

I'm not so sure about OG in the forth round though. With Ehinger, LDT and Witzmann (under contract through 2018) I think the bigger need along the OL is a decent swing tackle.

If i was the jags id pick rosen instead of Lamar.

Round 2 is perfect as we can replace Parnell. 

Round 3 i mean i know te seems like a need but we havent really showcased our te spot in our offense. I also feel thst guard is a bigger problem on our offense.  Id probably take Chukwuma Okorafor who's a senior offensive tackle from western Michigan because i thibk hes a mid 2nd at worst. 

4th round is fine cuz Gipson hasnt looked worth his contract. 

Archived